Heavyocity C-Tools

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
C-Tools

Sorry to hear that Caine…But, from my standpoint, this is $29 well spent.

Was mainly interested in the polysynth, but the drum synth is fantastic for old school electronic sounds.

Haven't spent much time with the bass/mono synth, but I would quite happily have paid for just the poly and drum synths alone!

I can't get the C-tools page to come up on the site at the moment. Getting a "04 Not found" even on the links on Heavyocity's page.

I was going to check 'em out.

Yep, here too.

That's not gonna help anyone who wants to get in before the price changes on the 27th.

Site is working from here (Germany).
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Site is working here too.

As this is not a Reaktor Player ensemble, does midi-learn work ?

Yeah, the site is back. I posted a FB message and they "fixed" it. Apparently this has happened several times this week according to FB.

UltimateOutsider wrote:What I have never understood is: Why are people happy to pay hundreds of dollars for Kontakt instruments, but they flat refuse to pay for Reaktor ensembles? Kontakt and Reaktor are just platforms; a lot of serious, legitimate work goes into some of these ensembles. Work that deserves compensation as much as a good Kontakt library does.
don't think anyone here has flat-refused anything. suggesting that something is harder to justify is just as it says. i have passed on so many synths because i have reaktor. it's not even like i use all of them, but i always get the nagging feeling that there will be something in the reaktor user library that i could use instead (one of my all-time, favourite synths is hiding within the user library)

as for the kontakt comparison ?? not sure it holds up :shrug: it would be different if kontakt came with access to thousands of free sampled libraries that were on a par to many of their released counterparts.

i have bought reaktor ensembles before, but i have tended towards exceptional units that i didn't find covered in the 'ul'. clearly, these ensembles are of a very high standard, but i am just not interested in the sound at all, and am likely to just continue plundering the freebies :tu:

Bought it! Just another truly good stuff out there for lovers...BUT at that price, definitely a good deal. Love it!!

benheman wrote:BUT at that price, definitely a good deal. Love it!!
Yep....and to be honest I'm enjoying Capsule as much as the Heartbeat demo.

I would have been much more tempted to get into the deal, if I could use paypal.

Numanoid wrote:I would have been much more tempted to get into the deal, if I could use paypal.
had the prob as well, use bestservice!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Where do you enter the 10% promo code?

I took a look at the package and thought it looked interesting, but it does not scratch any itches.

I *do* purchase Reaktor ensembles that appeal - normally the more glitchy stuff for me. Twisted Tools stuff is pretty sick and I recently picked up Peter Dines' "Vectorspace".
------------------------------------------
Gribs

And now when the sale is over, they allow payment by paypal :hihi: :P

Numanoid wrote:And now when the sale is over, they allow payment by paypal :hihi: :P
pretty sneaky, when i messaged them they didnt even forwarded me to bestservice as an alternate re-seller.
unbiased on their products but this makes them on my blacklist for bad support!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”