How to copy and paste a preset into Kotelnikov?

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR Kotelnikov TDR Kotelnikov GE

Okay I guess I'm stupid. I'm trying to copy Herb's mastering preset into Kotelnikov. Can Someone walk me through the process?

Either ctrl + c and ctrl + v (with focussed plugin window) or right click over a blank area of the plugin and pick your option.

Thanks for the purchase btw!
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

My purchase was long over due. Excellent stuff!
I tried one of your presets (the reverse fletcher munson)...select, right clicked, copy and then right clicked over the gui and clicked paste...seemed to work fine. Herb has a preset on his blog that I can't seem to get to work that way. Maybe somethings missing from it? Could someone give it a try and tell me if I'm crazy? Here's the preset.

<TDRKotelnikovGE thresholdParam=”-24.0″ peakCrestParam=”-3.0″ softKneeParam=”6.0″ ratioParam=”3.0″ attackParam=”6.0″ releasePeakParam=”20″ releaseRMSParam=”300″ makeUpParam=”0.0″ dryMixParam=”off” outGainParam=”0.0″ keyHPFrequencyParam=”60″ keyHPSlopeParam=”6.0″ keyStereoDiffParam=”80″ keyStereoBalanceParam=”Center” fdrVisibleParam=”On” fdrActiveParam=”On” fdrTypeParam=”Shelf A” fdrFrequencyParam=”50″ fdrAmountParam=”80″ yingParam=”On” yangParam=”Off” deltaParam=”Off” bypassParam=”Off” equalLoudParam=”Off” qualityParam=”Insane” modeParam=”Stereo” grDispScaleParam=”4″ grDispModeParam=”Gain Reduction”/>

It seems that the blog software replaced original quotes with "pretty quotes".

Try this one

Code: Select all

<TDRKotelnikovGE thresholdParam="-24.0" peakCrestParam="-3.0" softKneeParam="6.0" ratioParam="3.0" attackParam="6.0" releasePeakParam="20" releaseRMSParam="300" makeUpParam="0.0" dryMixParam="off" outGainParam="0.0" keyHPFrequencyParam="60" keyHPSlopeParam="6.0" keyStereoDiffParam="80" keyStereoBalanceParam="Center" fdrVisibleParam="On" fdrActiveParam="On" fdrTypeParam="Shelf A" fdrFrequencyParam="50" fdrAmountParam="80" yingParam="On" yangParam="Off" deltaParam="Off" bypassParam="Off" equalLoudParam="Off" qualityParam="Insane" modeParam="Stereo" grDispScaleParam="4" grDispModeParam="Gain Reduction"/>
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Excellent. More than the preset, I wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. Thanks for checking that for me Fabien,

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”