Acousticsamples C7 yamaha grand

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
C7 Grand

Really impressed with the C7 yamaha grand. Here's my arrangement of a well known tune featuring the full resonant tone of this great virtual piano:
https://soundcloud.com/cgr-3/amazing-grace

Nice sound and nice playing! Yamaha C7 is one of my favourite piano sounds, and I still have no sample of it :( ! Bit I will get this one someday.

Hey Walter, thanks for your feedback. The Acousticsamples C7 is perfect for this type of playing. Very warm but clear at the same time - chords don't sound muddy with it, and IMHO it's one of the best out there under the fingers in terms of response and control of dynamics.
Doesn't tax your system too much either, unlike some of the massive Gigabyte sampled pianos out there. I'm about to upload another track using the Acousticsamples C7 to Soundcloud soon :-)

I had some of the AcousticSampleS instruments and have been quite pleased with them, but this summer I'm going to be working on learning a lot of Romantic music with very deep bass, the pianos I had already were really unusable for this in the room I'm working in, so I tried this, and the Kawai pro, and found the Yamaha was just right, a believable useful bass range.. So I'm going to have a great time learning my new repetoire now..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Hello.
Can somebody explain me please: How I can save current instrument (tweaking and settings such as microphone positions, reverb, round robin etc) state? It takes me time for that routine work each time I load instrument.
I want to click one icon and get "MY OWN C7 IN MY OWN ROOM" - instantly. :) There is no information at that subject in Acousticsamples C7 user guide nor in UVI's FAQ. C7 is my first UVI based instrument.
Thanks in advance.

Max369 wrote:Hello.
Can somebody explain me please: How I can save current instrument (tweaking and settings such as microphone positions, reverb, round robin etc) state? It takes me time for that routine work each time I load instrument.
I want to click one icon and get "MY OWN C7 IN MY OWN ROOM" - instantly. :) There is no information at that subject in Acousticsamples C7 user guide nor in UVI's FAQ. C7 is my first UVI based instrument.
Thanks in advance.
If you're in a DAW, you should be able to use your host's preset functionality to do this.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:If you're in a DAW, you should be able to use your host's preset functionality to do this.
Thanks for your reply.
I use it only for playing, as standalone instrument.

Max369 wrote:Hello.
I want to click one icon and get "MY OWN C7 IN MY OWN ROOM" - instantly. There is no information at that subject in Acousticsamples C7 user guide nor in UVI's FAQ. C7 is my first UVI based instrument.
Thanks in advance.
If someone will have the same issue.
Solution:
Reply from Acousticsamples support:
You can save you preset in the UVI workstation by going to the Multi tab, click on the little wrench icon in the top left corner and click on Save Multi.
It works.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”