Small appetizer for SlickEQ GE update 1.2.0

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

...to be released soon!

Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Looks good!

Nice! Looks even more slick. Can't wait...

:party: :party: :party: :tu:
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Slick! :D

Oh nice :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Looks really cool.

:hyper: I want it now!!!! :hyper:

Wait... is this the old static analyzer view in GE that was originally an overlay, but can now be used in realtime and features an FFT?

Does that mean that GE v1.2 has a resizable GUI now due to this?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

HOW SOON!?!?

Yes, the plugin resizes depending on selected view-modes.

We still want to run a hopefully short QA/evaluation phase before release. Beside a few fixes and tweaks here and there, we're almost ready.

We're updating the Kotelnikov family to 1.0.6 at the same time (few fixes, minimal UI polishing, new L and R modes, small performance improvements, etc).

My only concern at this point are known GUI resize bugs in CubEndo/Wavelab. But I'll see how this goes.

I find the concept interesting to offer a realtime view of the EQ curve, especially if a FFT is bundled with it. But I still think that this is what made SlickEQ so special - you had to listen to it.

Still... if there will ever be a GE 4-band or 5-band version, or a mode where the LPF/HPF can be switched to shelving, I'm on board (I can even think of an "extreme" version that works like 112dB's Redline EQ - each frequency band having an own mode - but hey, I can dream).

To me, SlickEQ is a spiritual successor to BootEQ mk.II (still hope for native/x64 ports of VoS plugins!) - but with one missing band and no lunchbox type look.

And to backup ED's question:
How soon? Or rather - a rough ETA when it goes into beta/into RC status?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

FabienTDR wrote: We're updating the Kotelnikov family to 1.0.6 at the same time (few fixes, minimal UI polishing, new L and R modes, small performance improvements, etc).
Great news!

:tu:

Thanks

@Compyfox: Release as soon beta/QA gives green light. Shouldn't take too long to polish the last corners and cracks.

I'm informed, thanks.

(ps: will answer to your mail tomorrow/Monday - was busy over the WE)

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”