OSX El Capitan

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Plug-ins and standalone host application have been running smoothly so far on OSX El Capitan. Have you successfully migrated yet? Tell us your story!

Tested "Patchwork" in pts12 on both MPro (2013 trashcan) & MBpro (2011) I tested 3 or 4 Waves plugins (VST versions) and all seems to be good. One feature request would be the ability to automate the plugins inside of PW, a pretty big thing for a lot of users?

keep up the great work!!

dave

Pro trashcan late 2013 , "stock" Quad-Core and Dual GPU
3.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 processor, 12GB 1866MHz DDR3 ECC memory
Dual AMD FirePro D300 with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM each
256GB PCIe-based flash storage1

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 **500gb Samsung 840 Evo SSD installed**

Both machines running OS X El Capitan!

Thanks for the feedback. Glad that it works well for you.

You can actually already automate sub-plug-ins parameters. You just need to map sub plug-ins parameters to PatchWork controls (see the Params Map chapter in the manual for more information). Once you are done, you can automate the PatchWork parameters called Control 1/ Control 2, 3,4 etc. in Pro Tools. These parameters expose the selected sub plug-ins parameters to the host.

Not so easy. I've got a problem to load more than one virtual instrument. Kontakt player for example.
Loading, but no sound.

This is odd. Can you maybe post a screenshot of your session? Does this happen with any synth you have tried?

Sorry, tested now more precisely. Seams like MIDI configuration in PT12 has been wrong.
Checked 3 Instrument tracks in one time, all with Patch Work: Engine, Kontakt, Trillian, all work.
Taken VST versions. Kontakt also works in Logic through Patch Work. So, everything is perfect.
Sorry, again.

Great! Thanks for the heads up. Glad that it finally works for you.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”