I'd love to see TDL's take on a Tape plugin

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just that! Do you have any plans for a Tape plugin in the future?

Something tells me you will knock that ball out of the park.

Why not, Vlad bought several analogue devices lately and I've always been a great fan for the HEDD's processing section. We also put some effort into magnetic hysteresis lately and we'll certainly put it to practice soon (that's stuff you can't "sample" that easily ;) ).
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote:Why not, Vlad bought several analogue devices lately and I've always been a great fan for the HEDD's processing section.
So make it so. you can call it "Double-D" :D

Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

The Gentleman's Edition is bigger ;)
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

And it comes with the Latex skin :P

This thread derailed a bit - but Fabien's answer sounds very uplifting!

I reckon that TDR's established tradition (I believe it could be called this now), could result in a stellar combo uniting some of the most treasured qualities of the analogue world, with the highest digital standards and well thought out deep controls, to sweeten and open the sound (without glowing tubes and moving reels in the GUI).

That would be wonderful :love:

::
Mads

Yes Fabien thanks for your answer and good to hear you are already thinking about it!
mljung wrote:This thread derailed a bit - but Fabien's answer sounds very uplifting!

I reckon that TDR's established tradition (I believe it could be called this now), could result in a stellar combo uniting some of the most treasured qualities of the analogue world, with the highest digital standards and well thought out deep controls, to sweeten and open the sound (without glowing tubes and moving reels in the GUI).

That would be wonderful :love:

::
Mads
Exactly. What i'm after are glue-ing characteristics, taming harsh and high peak transients, great (selectable/multiband) saturation, maybe some wow/flutter and crosstalk.

Done TDL's way. That's an insta GE purchase :P

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”