Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Protoverb

Thank you for this wonderful plugin

Cheers

and i'd say even more :

Thank you for this wonderful plugin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this is very nice. I have something to add to test out during my break. Didn't expect this for sure! Very interesting concept.

pretty CPU intensive, but sounds great

Cool concept, and happy to help!

URS, keep up the good work!
Thank you so much!

Oomg I love ambiguous stuff like this... :love: Thanks folks. :party:
I still use ZRev pretty regularly.
Unfortunately, my DAW is offline, so I wont be contributing many codes. But if I find something extra juicy I will usb it across the airgap for ya.
Dandruff wrote:
Chapelle wrote:
Dandruff wrote:Would it be possible to make it zero latency (instead of current 16 samples latency)?
It is possible by editing the file "com.u-he.Protoverb.Preferences.txt" in the folder "Protoverb.data/Support/" (on Windows, I don't know where it is on OSX).

Simply replace

Code: Select all

value='AudioPrefs:BaseLatencyBuffer16:YES'
with

value='AudioPrefs:BaseLatencyBuffer16:NO'
Great, thanks for the hint! Working fine. Any downsides with this? Why is it not the default?
Yes, wondering the same.
ImageImageImageImage

mcbpete wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:When I tried to upload my first preset, the website told me in a popup I couldn't enter non-latin characters. I definitely had none in there. At the end I had to delete my comment. This is using Vivaldi Browser (latest snapshot) x64 on Windows 8.1 x64.
I had the same issue too (though with Google Chrome). First removed the '~' symbol as I thought it might be causing problems, then I removed all the unnecessary punctuation, then the necessary punctuation, then all numbers, but nope still didn't take the comment. Weird !

Love the reverb though !
well this also happens on Firefox, it seems - it keeps complaining about non-latin characters and making me unable to send comments alongside the code.

lovely little reverb though, loving the way it sounds!

gracias Señor Urs suena super bien feliz navidad

Un grand merci a Urs pour ce merveilleux plugin de reverb

That's a great idea !!

This is like something you'd get from Bosomac.
Really nice with Dimension Pro sounds. This old cpu
is ready to fry bacon! Thanks for sharing such innovation,
and have a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. :party:

mcbpete wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:When I tried to upload my first preset, the website told me in a popup I couldn't enter non-latin characters. I definitely had none in there. At the end I had to delete my comment. This is using Vivaldi Browser (latest snapshot) x64 on Windows 8.1 x64.
I had the same issue too (though with Google Chrome). First removed the '~' symbol as I thought it might be causing problems, then I removed all the unnecessary punctuation, then the necessary punctuation, then all numbers, but nope still didn't take the comment. Weird !

Love the reverb though !
Yup, encountered this just now in Chrome as well...
I dropped the text in Notepad++, and converted to ANSI and UTF8 but got the error with both.

Chapelle wrote:
Dandruff wrote:Offtopic: Someone know how to do this with TyrellN6 3.0 (VST2)?
Tyrell hasn't been updated in a while, so it still uses the old method.

I've attached a preset in a zip-folder. If you copy the preset into the root preset folder of Tyrell, the latency should be gone the next time you start it.

If you don't want to use my preset, you can also do it yourself by saving a preset in the root directory as 'default.h2p'. Then open the file in a text editor and in the first empty line, after the metadata, insert the text

!BLOCK_LATENCY_OFF=YES
Hi Chapelle!

Do you have such a preset for TripleCheese too? Manually editing default.h2p with !BLOCK_LATENCY_OFF=YES doesn't seem to work with the Windows 8.1 Notepad (different linebreak stuff or something I guess).

Thanks!

Thank you for the free reverb! Will try it out soon. Merry Christmas!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”