[ANN] Repro-1

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Urs, is the idea to implement the finished filter and additional modules into Diva? It would seem bizarre to have a separate vintage synth emulation product amongst a semi-modular project like Diva...

Anyways this look cool. I'll help test as best I can.

This is a research for Diva update purpose ? :) nice! :)

awesome! Count me in!

Hi all,

Somehow, while we were working on very yummy filter algorithms, we stumbled across this:

The alpha version is going to be reserach ware, i.e. free like Protoverb. Hence "RePro-1 - Research Project One". It'll be a CPU hog because we want you guys to compare the unoptimised filter algorithms. We expect to release the alpha version shortly after the Superbooth in early April 2016.

The final version will be souped up with some extra features (the screenshot may make the guess easy) and it will be released for AAX/AU/VST with highly optimised filters by the end of 2016.

This is a monophonic synth. The final version will be an exceptionally close emulation of some nifty little vintage synth, with some nifty little extras added (but still not polyphonic).

In short: This is *not* coming soon! - But it'll sound great, and you're hereby prepared for some participation to happen!

Thoughts?

Cheers,

- Urs

FIRST!!! :D

So, a Pro-One! Nice! :)

GUI looks sexy as hell!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

This will be an instant buy.

Of course, I'm In Urs !

:hyper: awesome, can't wait to try it out!

looks great! Excited!

Looks amazing :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Really nice you guys... you never ceases to amaze me... :tu: :love:
Everyone knows more than I do...

It's surprising there hasn't been a new ambitious Pro One emu released lately. I wonder if NI and TAL have emus in the work for instance.

knowix wrote:It's surprising there hasn't been a new ambitious Pro One emu released lately. I wonder if NI and TAL have emus in the work for instance.
I'm quite fascinated by it. Out of all the vintage mono synths I have with a fixed architecture, the Pro One is the most difficult to model. It's the only one that does frequency & pulsewidth crossmodulation, filter fm and hardsync (some say it's softsync, but the circuit corresponds with the hardsync layout of the datasheets).

The Pro One was also the first analogue synth I had access to when I was a kid, together with a System 100m. It's important to me 8)

Very cool Urs :)
I hope to see you and your guys on SuperBooth this year ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

And what´s important to you, is important to us...

go get em boy... :clown:
Everyone knows more than I do...

Return to “u-he”