PRODUCTS

Found their booth :wheee:

BITWIG GMBH
Booth# 4900 [Hall C]

If you are going please update us :D
has anyone see Maitake ?

PresetNoob wrote:If you are going please update us :D
From this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=455453
TristanMendoza wrote: Im going to NAMM. Ill be posting constant pics and updates, I got y'all covered! ;)
If you guys wanna follow me on Instagram and Twitter, thats where Ill be posting the updates and pics of course.
Its faster than the forums!
My Insta and Twitter are both @SentrikMusic.

Yeah Im going :) I fly out Thursday at 4AM. Super stoked!!!
Ive already given my social media information, and you can join the Discord chatroom where Ill also be talking about stuff. I just dont want to spend my whole time there messing with the forum honestly, Ill be on the forums when I get back to the room most likely though.
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

TristanMendoza wrote:Yeah Im going :) I fly out Thursday at 4AM. Super stoked!!!
Ive already given my social media information, and you can join the Discord chatroom where Ill also be talking about stuff. I just dont want to spend my whole time there messing with the forum honestly, Ill be on the forums when I get back to the room most likely though.
I'm SUPER jelly, but make sure you have a fantastic time! ☺i dont use twitter or instagram but ill be checking your pages for updates anyways!
Formally known as CnuTram.

Sounds like they won't be showing anything new.

Ogopogo wrote:
Yep maybe new bug fixes xD
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Ogopogo wrote:Sounds like they won't be showing anything new.
:(

Now Microsoft will be decide what Bitwig devs will show at first :) I'm not trolling. My fingers are still crossed but... who knows...

Geek Model wrote:Now Microsoft will be decide what Bitwig devs will show at first :) I'm not trolling. My fingers are still crossed but... who knows...
:pray: :pray:

Started documenting my trip on twitter and Ill start to put pics on instagram soon. From here on out, I'm not going to be on the forum too much! Ill try to keep you guys posted on whats going on, especially with Bitwig!!
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

Ogopogo wrote:
Not new to us anyways. But the touch is new compared to what they showed last year. Makes sense because they did tell us the focus was bug fixing for the moment.

If Tristan feeds them beer maybe they'll start talking about the 2.0 modular system :hihi: :drunk:
has anyone see Maitake ?

PresetNoob wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:
Not new to us anyways. But the touch is new compared to what they showed last year. Makes sense because they did tell us the focus was bug fixing for the moment.

If Tristan feeds them beer maybe they'll start talking about the 2.0 modular system :hihi: :drunk:
Tristan feed them beer please
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

So nothing new from them?

Geek Model wrote:So nothing new from them?
Absolutely nothing..

Return to “Bitwig”