Cinebient wrote:
Does that not work:
Go to the “Demo Downloads” page
Buy the free Demo
Go to the Purchase History page
Click on View Details & Downloads
Copy the License Key listed
Download and Install the demo
Paste the License Key into the P900 License Activation dialog). Available from the context/right click menu.
If you get a blank plugin window, use the right click menu to toggle the Use Layers option under Host Preferences.
About the size. Just right click on any free space in the plug-in (there you find the activation window too).
You can chose from 1X12, 2x12, 3X12 and 4x12 rack and 10 different sizes (window). Also zooming works very smooth too inside the plug-in.
But whatever you do....put a limiter always after it while experimenting. This thing can go insane sometimes.
Huh... Of course I tried right click... everywhere... hehehe... does nothing

pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
Does that not work:
Go to the “Demo Downloads” page
Buy the free Demo
Go to the Purchase History page
Click on View Details & Downloads
Copy the License Key listed
Download and Install the demo
Paste the License Key into the P900 License Activation dialog). Available from the context/right click menu.
If you get a blank plugin window, use the right click menu to toggle the Use Layers option under Host Preferences.
About the size. Just right click on any free space in the plug-in (there you find the activation window too).
You can chose from 1X12, 2x12, 3X12 and 4x12 rack and 10 different sizes (window). Also zooming works very smooth too inside the plug-in.
But whatever you do....put a limiter always after it while experimenting. This thing can go insane sometimes.
That‘s strange....it should work. I never had problems with that.
A reason i understand if independent developers won‘t support every OS because even on the same every one has it‘s own trouble.
Maybe write to the support. He is a friendly guy.

Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
A reason i understand if independent developers won‘t support every OS because even on the same every one has it‘s own trouble.
Okay... I'm using Logic and OS 10.13.2 (High Sierra)

You?

pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?
Logic 10.3.3 and Sierra....not the High one :D
There might be a problem.
Maybe a reboot might help.

Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?
I tried in Live too... same problem... so I sent an email to the developer.

pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?
Most likely your Mac is not configured for the "secondary click". Please check the following:
https://www.imore.com/how-activate-righ ... nality-mac

Cinebient wrote: All i can say is that P900 is for me together with Repro the best sounding synth i ever played with.
It has really balls. The filters are awesome and the envelopes snappy as a crocodile :)
Agreed. I've got a ton of analog VIs and P900 is at the top of the class by itself, IMO. Bests even most of the hardware analogs I've got here (plus the flexibility of the modular approach, and preset saving!).

There's some magic in there. If you're on a Mac you owe it to yourself to pick this up.

I really hope they do another sale.

pulsarmodular wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?
Most likely your Mac is not configured for the "secondary click". Please check the following:
No, I use right click all the time... It is a problem with P900 in High Sierra I think...

Anyway, I am unable to use the demo, so no chance to try it out.

pdxindy wrote:
pulsarmodular wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?
No, I use right click all the time... It is a problem with P900 in High Sierra I think...

It's not a problem with High Sierra either. I installed 10.13.2, tested P900 and I did not have any problems with the context menu. I also tested it in the very latest Logic Pro update and did not have any problems. It's a mystery why you can't bring up the context menu.

pulsarmodular wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
pulsarmodular wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?

It's not a problem with High Sierra either. I installed 10.13.2, tested P900 and I did not have any problems with the context menu. I also tested it in the very latest Logic Pro update and did not have any problems. It's a mystery why you can't bring up the context menu.
Good to know. I might do the upgrade soon since i need the better iOS to mac audio/midi tools it offers but would never if P900 doesn‘t run on it.
Indeed, ever thought about selling add on modules for P900? I would pay happily for that.
I agree with a post before and recall my own words.....best sounding synth i ever used (even maybe over Repro for me but hard to say since they are so different).
If there would be ONE synth to choose (good that i don‘t need that of course :D ), it would be P900!
Genius DSP work!

pulsarmodular wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
pulsarmodular wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

You?

I reinstalled, restarted and now it is working... I have no idea what happened... but I don't actually care. I have the demo working now so all good. Thanks for looking into it!

Cinebient wrote: Good to know. I might do the upgrade soon since i need the better iOS to mac audio/midi tools it offers but would never if P900 doesn‘t run on it.
Indeed, ever thought about selling add on modules for P900? I would pay happily for that.
I agree with a post before and recall my own words.....best sounding synth i ever used (even maybe over Repro for me but hard to say since they are so different).
If there would be ONE synth to choose (good that i don‘t need that of course :D ), it would be P900!
Genius DSP work!
Thanks a lot!! I deliberately chose not to do split it up in purchasable modules like that, basically because I don't like such pay systems myself. I will continue to maintain and update the P900 but huge expansions and/or a port are looking unlikely at this point.

pulsarmodular wrote:
Cinebient wrote: Good to know. I might do the upgrade soon since i need the better iOS to mac audio/midi tools it offers but would never if P900 doesn‘t run on it.
Genius DSP work!
Thanks a lot!! I deliberately chose not to do split it up in purchasable modules like that, basically because I don't like such pay systems myself. I will continue to maintain and update the P900 but huge expansions and/or a port are looking unlikely at this point.
Thank´s for that answer. Then i still do hope that sample module might be reality some day.
Otherwise i´m quite happy if you maintain this regulary.
I wish you a nice Christmas!

Cinebient wrote: I agree with a post before and recall my own words.....best sounding synth i ever used (even maybe over Repro for me but hard to say since they are so different).
Genius DSP work!
... and no windows version :( :(

Return to “Instruments”