M/S processing on NovaGE

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR Nova TDR Nova GE

Hello,

are there any plans to add M/S processing? Its a great plugin, just missing that feature like it is in Fabfilter MB.

Cheers
D

You can run NOVA in exclusive LEFT, RIGHT, SUM or DIFF mode (it's in the toolbar).

The terms SUM and DIFF are technically more correct than MID SIDE, but in detail they are equivalent.

If you want to affect more than one of them at once, simply add more instances to taste (you'll need a multiplied amount of controls anyway).
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Ahh yeah, then for M/S processing I need 2 instances. Understood, thanks!

FabienTDR wrote:The terms SUM and DIFF are technically more correct than MID SIDE, but in detail they are equivalent.
Perhaps you could label them "SUM (mid)" and "DIFF (side)" for those of us who are used to the technically not so correct terms.
FabienTDR wrote:If you want to affect more than one of them at once, simply add more instances to taste (you'll need a multiplied amount of controls anyway).
Some EQs let you select different settings for their two input channels (often labelled as "dual mono"). For GE this would by a nice enhancement when it worked independently on L/R and M/S. Though I wouldn't mind if this could be added to the free version as well :wink:.

Masi

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”