Ignite Vice One free with CM Magazine

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vice One Virtual Analog Compressor

A good deal for 4 € , it sound pretty good , i will try to overload the input just to listen the difference between this one and the softube FET :D

Edit : not so powerfull than FET but a really good deal...

Not on shelves here. Best place for internationals to buy it in print?

I bought one from myfavouritemagazines.co.uk awhile ago but I heard there are better deals out there.

You can buy the digital version and have the same access to the vault if it s what you want , or maybe you want a paper mag ?
I have buy my CM mag copy for 4€ instead 13 (printed version )€ and have the same access to the vault (bazille CM /zebra CM , vengeance philta and vice one for this month...)

Anyone tried this yet?
It's easy if you know how

yes i tried it , it is a good deal for 4 € (pdf magazine version) , in the same time you have vengeance philta , Bazille CM and Zebra CM.

just cancelled during installation: only 32 bit.......

tatanka wrote:just cancelled during installation: only 32 bit.......
Really? I haven't downloaded it yet but the website says "32Bit & 64Bit VST".

Just downloaded and installed, I get both 32 and 64 bit VSTs:

A bit fried in the higher freqs

O.k., I think I will then let installation run threw, I was just puzzled cause it only asked for ONE vst installation directory and that was in the 86 area.

Works, installs both as you said in that one directory.

We hope you like Vice One everybody. We are happy to have teamed up with Computer Music to bring this to you all for free!

Also just for your information Vice One is not just free with CM 233 but is officially apart of the CM Plugins collection so will be available in future on every DVD and from the vault. :party:

Hi Thomas..
I´m on Mac OSX 10.9.5 and Reaper 5.22 64.. Sadly Vice One dont show in the vst plugins available and AU load but like offline..
It is abou compatibilty?
Thanks

ronaldsifontes wrote:Hi Thomas..
I´m on Mac OSX 10.9.5 and Reaper 5.22 64.. Sadly Vice One dont show in the vst plugins available and AU load but like offline..
It is abou compatibilty?
Thanks
For us Vice One seems to work fine in Reaper. Please ensure that you have a VST path in Reaper such as "Users/yourname/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST" This is where the VST is installed.

As for the AU I am not sure what you mean by loads offline?

hivkorn wrote:A good deal for 4 € , it sound pretty good , i will try to overload the input just to listen the difference between this one and the softube FET :D

Edit : not so powerfull than FET but a really good deal...
At 4 € , yup.

thomas@ignitevst.com wrote:We hope you like Vice One everybody. We are happy to have teamed up with Computer Music to bring this to you all for free!
Thanks for the freebie Thomas - it's appreciated. Will give it a workout this weekend.

Suggestion: maybe you should consider making an installer that allows the user to choose which version is installed (x86 or x64), and the the plugin folder path.

At the moment, both x86 and x64 versions install into "Program Files x86/VST folder etc..." which doesn't exist on my system. So if a user (like me for example) only wants the x64 version, the dll must be manually moved to the correct pluguns folder after installation, and the redundant x86 folder created by your installer has to be removed.

Just a suggestion :wink:

Andywanders wrote:
thomas@ignitevst.com wrote:We hope you like Vice One everybody. We are happy to have teamed up with Computer Music to bring this to you all for free!
Thanks for the freebie Thomas - it's appreciated. Will give it a workout this weekend.

Suggestion: maybe you should consider making an installer that allows the user to choose which version is installed (x86 or x64), and the the plugin folder path.

At the moment, both x86 and x64 versions install into "Program Files x86/VST folder etc..." which doesn't exist on my system. So if a user (like me for example) only wants the x64 version, the dll must be manually moved to the correct pluguns folder after installation, and the redundant x86 folder created by your installer has to be removed.

Just a suggestion :wink:
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes Ideally the user should be able to select if they want the 32bit or 64bit or both and select the respective folders.

We will look at improving this, thanks.

Return to “Effects”