Volta – A GUI for u-he Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1.1. tweaks are nice.
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

Amazing, i really love it, just checked the demo and i am going to buy it right now.

One thing is missing for me, everybody loves the red skin of diva, this color make it very special, would it be possible for you to make a red version with wood panel like this one ? This would be the true spirit of diva !

H2its wrote:Amazing, i really love it, just checked the demo and i am going to buy it right now.

One thing is missing for me, everybody loves the red skin of diva, this color make it very special, would it be possible for you to make a red version with wood panel like this one ? This would be the true spirit of diva !

No, Just no. Red lettering on a red background??

No, Just no. Red lettering on a red background??
The text is red on the picture because i did a very quick and nasty selection on Photoshop to put the synth in red !

aesthete wrote:v1.1. tweaks are nice. Don't forget to list you added ACCURACY as well.

mholloway wrote:
plexuss wrote:Is there a way to save Volta as a default? I looked around menus etc and I don't see how to do it. I have to open Diva and select the skin every initial opening. It would be nice to be able to set it as the default considering the functionality is built into Diva and other skins. ?? otherwise, its excellent - I used it last night and ended up with this track. this is about 4 instances of Diva and 1 of Hive and Zebra. its a jam. Volta made working with Diva much easier and more intuitive.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/li ... livingroom
the product page for the skin has install instructions, just go look at it and scroll down :P (ps it's also been re-posted inside this thread at least twice now :P )
When I have Volta selected as the skin, the preference panel does not have Volta in the default options. This is what I see. Are you guys going by printed instructions or actual first hand experience? Is there something wrong with my install (are any of you seeing Volta in your default menu)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hmmm, could it be there's a limit to the number of themes the Prefs panel can display?

Can you try temporarily moving one or two folders out of the Themes folder and see if Volta shows up then?

EvilDragon wrote:Hmmm, could it be there's a limit to the number of themes the Prefs panel can display?

Can you try temporarily moving one or two folders out of the Themes folder and see if Volta shows up then?
Good call. that's the problem. No problem, I dont use those other skins. good to know there is a limit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Greetings,

Got the updated package, thanks for fixing the images issue for the Linux version. :)

Best,

dp

H2its wrote: would it be possible for you to make a red version with wood panel like this one ? This would be the true spirit of diva !
+1 for this

H2its wrote: everybody loves the red skin of diva
Your not speaking for me, as much as I love Diva that red color drives me insane :D This Volta skin is a godsend, amazing work!
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

shroom81 wrote:
Your not speaking for me, as much as I love Diva that red color drives me insane :D This Volta skin is a godsend, amazing work!
+1 :)

+2. Red is for Nord and Virus :wink:
exmatproton wrote:
shroom81 wrote:
+1 :)

mholloway wrote:
User Data wrote:From the Diva User Guide:

Windows themes: ...VstPlugins\u-he\Diva.data\Support\Themes\
Mac Themes: MacHD/Library/Application Support/u-he/ (Diva/ and Themes/)

Place the "Volta GUI" folder into the "Themes" folder. Open Diva, go to "Preferences" and select "default GUI".
Just bought this, but I'm struggling here, somehow. First off, there was no "Themes" folder in the location noted above (i'm on a Mac).

So, I created it, and put the Volta folder inside. Now I'm running Diva... I open "preferences" and switch over to the third icon tab, but there is no box for Skins under appearance...just size, gamma, oscilliscope and tex anti-aliasing.

How do I get the skin choices to show up?

EDIT: Ok, so the "Themes" folder is in the /u-he, not in /diva, that's where I was getting confused -- the instructions above are misleading because they say "(Diva/ and Themes/). Diva has no themes folder, but the general U-he folder does. After putting it in there, it showed up.
I to am struggling with this also. I didn't have a "Themes" folder (or a "Diva" folder for that matter). I made a "Themes" folder and put the "Volta GUI" folder in there, but a theme choice doesn't show up in Diva. I've tried a few different locations for the folder but can't get it to show. I've also deleted Diva preferences and it doesn't work. Any ideas y'all? Thanks!

EDIT: Figured it out sorry. I was looking in the wrong "Library" folder!
Last edited by UmFuFu on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Didn't the solution you quoted work for you?
EDIT: Ok, so the "Themes" folder is in the /u-he, not in /diva, that's where I was getting confused -- the instructions above are misleading because they say "(Diva/ and Themes/). Diva has no themes folder, but the general U-he folder does. After putting it in there, it showed up.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “u-he”