Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Ohlson_M wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:28 am
sacer wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 amTechno :)
I have been waiting for this. Finally. :)
let´s hope that it´ll be real Techno and not supermarket-Techno :party: :hyper: :hyper:

The 700th page of Avenger surely deserves a treat.

For Black Friday, all my Avenger skins are 30% off.
Get them at https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/ .

You have a choice of 3 skins or get them all in the bundle for an extra 25% off!

Dark Avenger - Blue

DAB1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Cyanide

DAC1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Original

DAO1-1200.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stefken, will you update the skins for 1.5 to work? skin doesnt for example mod matrix expand :)

I have the original Dark Avenger, if you can confirm these will be updated to fully support 1.5 I'll probably buy the others 😉

Yes, I can confirm that these wïll be updated to 1.5 .

1.5 is still in beta, I'm waiting for it to get more stable. Then I will install the 1.5 version and develop the update for the skins.
Last edited by Stefken on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stefken wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:39 pm Yes, I can confirm that these wïll be updated to 1.5 .

1.5 is still in beta, I'm waiting for it to get to alpha status/ get more stable. Then I will install the 1.5 version and develop the update for the skins.
I thought that alpha was before beta.

Ryan99 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:55 pm
Stefken wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:39 pm Yes, I can confirm that these wïll be updated to 1.5 .

1.5 is still in beta, I'm waiting for it to get to alpha status/ get more stable. Then I will install the 1.5 version and develop the update for the skins.
I thought that alpha was before beta.
Yes, you seem to be right. But you know what I mean, right...

Any news on the XPs missing Arps ?

How does Codemeter deals with local (non-dongle) activations in case of hard drive failure (or clean system reinstall)?

For example iLok activations are simply lost and the user must contact all the developers, explain the situation and then sometimes the license gets replaced, other times get lost forever.

Rene could reset the license count in the past with old licensing scheme - will this still be the case with the new protection?

General info. This "can" be done with codemeter website, you can terminate the license on damaged / lost device. But I think there's a fee?

the codmeter activation didnt worked long for me , it was activated a while and after the last windows update by starting the Beta it showed an error message on start up license not found remaining 0 Days . so i rehosted the license to my account and a few minutes later i activated and the message came up with sucefully . same thing error message on startup . so i rehosted the license back again to my account . the solution was after again rehosting the license to my account go to the codemeter control center and hit delete license vengeance/keilwerth . after that i activated it again and it have create automatically an new cm license container with activated license , and for now its working , how long i dont know .

the wibu codemeter software are the latest one i installed . i dont know if other user had similar problems .

win 10 64 bit here

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Is Avenger plugin itself on sale for black Friday???
Stefken wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:05 pm The 700th page of Avenger surely deserves a treat.

For Black Friday, all my Avenger skins are 30% off.
Get them at https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/ (https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/) .

You have a choice of 3 skins or get them all in the bundle for an extra 25% off!

Dark Avenger - Blue

DAB1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Cyanide

DAC1-1200.jpg

Dark Avenger - Original

DAO1-1200.jpg

oh manuel .... do hurry up
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:32 pm oh manuel .... do hurry up
it´s done when it´s done! accept this please
if he/Rene or any other programmer just doing everything in a hurry, then the people are crying "hey, there are (little) bugs! why not finished and then released it??" [f.e. look MassiveX from NI]

so please calm down, spend some money on other Black-Deals and enjoy soon Avenger 1.5 with necessary invested coding-time :tu:

Return to “Instruments”