Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger VPS Avenger 2

Was Guitar Factory a free expansion or just an added feature within the program?

thejonsolo wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:28 am Was Guitar Factory a free expansion or just an added feature within the program?
It is built in to the Factory content under the multiloops section, I believe. Lots of Distorted, Nylon, Steel, and Electric guitar presets under it.

Can anybody direct me to where Avenger stores it's content? I'm finally getting round to upgrading and want to delete all the old expansion files as to not have them twice. Running NVMe so space is limited for me. Thank you.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

mitchiemasha wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:01 pm Can anybody direct me to where Avenger stores it's content? I'm finally getting round to upgrading and want to delete all the old expansion files as to not have them twice. Running NVMe so space is limited for me. Thank you.
It is wherever you set it. If you can't remember, then look in the SYS tab, and then Content.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 pm It is wherever you set it. If you can't remember, then look in the SYS tab, and then Content.
Oh dear, I've already uninstalled the old Avenger.
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Just let your computer search for *.avxp files.

I managed to find the folder. All good, update went smoothly. Not 1 issue with code meter or adding expansions.

hi there i have a question
how can i extract the expansion file so i see all the categorys, i just the one file the avxp2
is there a way to extract them ?

i ask because in the expansion edm 3 there is one presets that dont working
the "Ba Cobra" presets so i want to delete them but i cant maybe is protected

thanks in advance

tristan- wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:38 pmI don't understand why calling a synth Avenger. What are we, little kids? I understand you're Vengeance sound for many years (probably since Van-Damme was an action movie hero) but it's time to get serious about things. :ud:
I was thinking they should try to get rid of their EDM/Supersaw/kiddie image, but maybe EDM is their history. I am coming from a totally different perspective and what I see is an adult instrument which can serve everyone. I don't like the "press one button, instruments plays a symphony then" approach also...

But would it help? Then it would be in competition more other beasts like Zebra, which IMO do not have some specific genre image.

An adult UI would be nice with less fake knobs and less wasted space (left side, omg).

mgw38 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:02 pm
SouledOut wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:46 pm Log into Avenger account, press "manage activations" and then "restore licenses". Didn't try this really, but my guess is this should let the user withdraw the licenses that were assigned to the broken hdd.
You can only rehost licenses and not restore them. Rehosting requires that you have access to the code meter container that currently stores the licenses. If that container is fried due to broken hdd or otherwise, you cannot rehost them.
Get acquainted with the actual Avenger cp system. Rehosting is one thing and restoring is another. Clicking "restore licenses" brings you to all your "codemeter containers" and you can deactivate any of them. A system warning pops that you should only do that if you are sure you will not use this container anymore.
Avenger.jpg

Only one thing raises my question there: what if I replace my hard drive, kill the container, and only
then change my mind and put the old HD back into my computer. Or, say, I lose the dongle, will consider it lost for good, and then I find it. I have my doubts if Codemeter will install into this HD/dongle again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a modest 80's admirer.
My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-675457440

D.K Envelope wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:00 am hi there i have a question
how can i extract the expansion file so i see all the categorys, i just the one file the avxp2
is there a way to extract them ?

i ask because in the expansion edm 3 there is one presets that dont working
the "Ba Cobra" presets so i want to delete them but i cant maybe is protected

thanks in advance
Don't think there is a way to extract the expansion file. If that would be possible everyone would be able to copy all patches. Anyway, "BA Cobra" works fine on my computer, what happens when you try to load the preset on your's?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Using the drums part with midi being triggered from daw (instead of the inbuilt drum sequencer) and each drum sound being routed into a separate audio track via multi out is completely unusable and broken.

Tested it in 3 different daws (ableton, bitwig, studio one) and the results are same - clicks and pops and some kind of feedback? as if two different midi notes being triggered are also triggering each other

Such a bummer...

klovne wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:18 pm Using the drums part with midi being triggered from daw (instead of the inbuilt drum sequencer) and each drum sound being routed into a separate audio track via multi out is completely unusable and broken.

Tested it in 3 different daws (ableton, bitwig, studio one) and the results are same - clicks and pops and some kind of feedback? as if two different midi notes being triggered are also triggering each other

Such a bummer...
Did you contact support?

SouledOut wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:17 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:02 pm
SouledOut wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:46 pm Log into Avenger account, press "manage activations" and then "restore licenses". Didn't try this really, but my guess is this should let the user withdraw the licenses that were assigned to the broken hdd.
You can only rehost licenses and not restore them. Rehosting requires that you have access to the code meter container that currently stores the licenses. If that container is fried due to broken hdd or otherwise, you cannot rehost them.
Get acquainted with the actual Avenger cp system. Rehosting is one thing and restoring is another. Clicking "restore licenses" brings you to all your "codemeter containers" and you can deactivate any of them. A system warning pops that you should only do that if you are sure you will not use this container anymore.
<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">Avenger.jpg</span>

Only one thing raises my question there: what if I replace my hard drive, kill the container, and only
then change my mind and put the old HD back into my computer. Or, say, I lose the dongle, will consider it lost for good, and then I find it. I have my doubts if Codemeter will install into this HD/dongle again.
Can you please explain in plain english what REHOST and RESTORE does? I don't get it.

Don't know why manuel left this forum we got great ideas here from the beginning like the cross FM, analog filter and fixing the
v-saw for 2 4 6 it's a shame

Return to “Instruments”