Anwida is back with a free 64 bit reverb, both pc and mac

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DX Reverb Light

https://www.netflix.com/watch/80001410?trackId=14272744

http://www.anwida.com/product.asp?pid=7

i am posting this mainly because i hope this means they will port the full thing or even better, spazio.
If they're developing a 64 bit FW then this is indeed hopefully possible.

But yeah, another free reverb for now, to add to your ranks, especially useful for freeware users who want an ultra light cpu verb.

I always liked that little reverb. Did it come from a bigger product?
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I seriously hope they port Spazio over.

I love that reverb so much. Man, I really miss it. :cry:

Hell, I have every Anwida plug-in, and I can't use a single one any more. CX1V is pretty great too.

do_androids_dream wrote:I always liked that little reverb. Did it come from a bigger product?

yes, same product, this is simply light version of it, less algos, less params.

Thanks for the heads up on the 64 bit version but what does the Netflix link have to do with anything ? :?

Hmmm installed it on this system but Reaper and FL Studio won't recognize it (even after multiple scans). The DX/DXi folders are now showing in Reaper's Plugin list which I don't remember seeing before. Something tells me they used some kind of DX to VST wrapper.....oh well off to uninstall..... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wow, total way-back machine.

Robert Randolph wrote: Hell, I have every Anwida plug-in, and I can't use a single one any more. CX1V is pretty great too.
Why not?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 38&start=0
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

This was great news for me too.. I don't think I have been able to use the previous version since Mac OS X 10.6x (and, no.. no vst wrapper can see it either ;) ).
And now , just like Gloria Gaynor, it is singing "So now I'm back!" :D
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

jens wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote: Hell, I have every Anwida plug-in, and I can't use a single one any more. CX1V is pretty great too.
Why not?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 38&start=0
That doesn't allow you to run them on OS X 64-bit.

LOL so sorry about the netflix. I had two tabs open and I copied the wrong one first, and then I didn't delete it LOL. Honest mistake.

This is quite funny.

Well you guys now know i was watching continuum hehe.

At first I thought someone hacked your account and was posting clickbait or something........ :hihi:

Was anyone able to get this working on Win 10 64 bit ? I bought their limiter and compressor something like 15 years ago but I'm not sure I'd bother even trying them again even if they did go 64 bit. Still this was one of the first free reverbs I can remember and wanted to check it out again just for nostalgia. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Was anyone able to get this working on Win 10 64 bit ?
I'd rather not try. You should read the technical requirements, e. g. for PC:

Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/NT4/2000/XP

At least 32MB RAM

Clearly the requirements manufacturers asked for some 15 years ago.

This product looks absolutely dead to me - deader than dead, actually. I have no clue what Theo means by "Anwida is back". Back from the dead, but dead nonetheless?

ok guys, just installed it on el capitan, tried it in logicX (no aax for pt), works absolutely fine.
Still after all these years a very smooth verb. Would be cool to have the totally unlocked one.

No serials, no email needed even, just true freeware.

Just download the installer.

obviously they simply didn't update their minimum specs info.

The other anwida plugins do not work, this is the only mac 64, so the kvr info is correct.

Skorpius wrote:You should read the technical requirements, e. g. for PC:

Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/NT4/2000/XP

At least 32MB RAM?
Man FVCK, I only have 8 MB RAM. Guess it won´t run on my machine then. :(

Return to “Effects”