AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

Hi, I'm excited to announce my new skin : "AIKO" for Diva!

・"Massive" style modulation system.
・The new system saved the space a lot! So LFOs in the top panel.
・Trimmers in the bottom-left. Almost everything in a single pane.
・Uniformed interface never gets in your way.
・Many minor improvements.

EFFECTS
are now vertical, which I think more comfortable, more like hardwares.

DESIGNS
Remind you of the original hardwares.

VARIATIONS
Do you need the scary dinosaurish red skin? OK! the RED skin has been added on v1.4 update.

You can choose SNOW WHITE as well.

PRODUCT PAGE : https://plugmon.jp/product/aiko-for-diva/
It's commercial but there's a trial version. And it comes with a huge sound set!
Let's start the new Diva life with the new skin and the new presets.

Feedbacks are welcome! :phones:
Last edited by plugmon on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Great!
We should exchange our hacking skills… :hihi:
Last edited by User Data on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice NI style colour scheme. NI often manage to hit upon a good balance of striking without being tiring to look at.

Though actually I think Ace has my favourite U-He GUI for similar reasons.

i keep getting an error wen trying to pay thr gumroad, that my card cant be verified... anyone else?
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Nice work, it looks beautiful.
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Looks much better than the original. Good job. :)

nice one! i like it! there are only few gripes from me:

1. Bottom panel color being white is somewhat feels like doesnt feel it fits
2. Mod-wheel and pitch bend modulators are switched places
3. XY mod is not really nescesery, at least for fx because having different panels in FX part makes somewhat confusing
4. On the bottom panel i think there should be some color indications (similar look like modulatated parameters) when parameters are changed.

5. This one is a bit tricky as i am not sure whats wrong, but this is related to all of your skinsi have tried or used (including zebra one). If i use lower size percentage i loose clarity on the text and some details, it feels like they werent scaled or vise versa (im not sure). But for instance this doesnt happen on original Diva skin.

User Data wrote:Great!
Thanks!
Yes, your work is really inspirational.
To tell the truth, I used your "slimmed scroll bar" trick...Forgive me for that, sir...

Garzita wrote:i keep getting an error wen trying to pay thr gumroad, that my card cant be verified... anyone else?
That will be the problem of Gumroad... :( You can also pay via paypal.

Elektronisch wrote:nice one! i like it! there are only few gripes from me:

3. XY mod is not really nescesery, at least for fx because having different panels in FX part makes somewhat confusing
4. On the bottom panel i think there should be some color indications (similar look like modulatated parameters) when parameters are changed.

5. This one is a bit tricky as i am not sure whats wrong, but this is related to all of your skinsi have tried or used (including zebra one). If i use lower size percentage i loose clarity on the text and some details, it feels like they werent scaled or vise versa (im not sure). But for instance this doesnt happen on original Diva skin.
Thanks for your feedback!!
1 -> Color variation is one of the future update plan. (Especially original red)
2 -> You're right! I took it wrong. Hive taught me the true arrangement :cry:
3 -> Yeah I agree but there's nothing else left to place... It will look too empty without XY panel.
4 -> Color circles are only for modulation depths, is my idea. Though my zebra skin has color circles everywhere... but as for Diva, I want her to be a bit more like a hardware.
5 -> I still can't figure out this problem, but I it'd be mainly because the fonts of my skins are smaller than original ones, which I can't help. For images, AIKO has better compatibility with zooming than my former products.

plugmon wrote:
User Data wrote:Great!
Thanks!
To tell the truth, I used your "slimmed scroll bar" trick...Forgive me for that, sir...
Maybe I did it first, but I think it’s a common workaround which, sooner or later, would be discovered by any creative person.
We used more complex tricks to achieve our ideas.

plugmon wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:nice one! i like it! there are only few gripes from me:

Thanks for your feedback!!
1 -> Color variation is one of the future update plan. (Especially original red)
2 -> You're right! I took it wrong. Hive taught me the true arrangement :cry:
3 -> Yeah I agree but there's nothing else left to place... It will look too empty without XY panel.
4 -> Color circles are only for modulation depths, is my idea. Though my zebra skin has color circles everywhere... but as for Diva, I want her to be a bit more like a hardware.
5 -> I still can't figure out this problem, but I it'd be mainly because the fonts of my skins are smaller than original ones, which I can't help. For images, AIKO has better compatibility with zooming than my former products.
Thank you for the answer. Well despite these things i did bought eventualy, because i felt it was a bit more "obvious" then original skin.

1. Awesome! Cool to have some different colors :) actually knobs could use also different colors, because it feels slightly unfinished there.
2. I guess that will be fixed then
3. Fair enough :)
4. Fair enough, buti guess it would look prettier and maybe easier to understand with different knob colors.
5. Ah so you are aware of this. This is very obvious when you make at 100 percent and "dinosour impersonating virtual analog synthesizer" gets barely readable. Even at 120 percent its not very clear on 23 inch monitor :) Only at 130 percent text to seem look like it should, but then the synth look gigantic :D

Good job nevertheless!

Hey Plugmon..

Thanks for the recent Iceage tweak.
Absolutely love your organizational skills with great presets, and your skins are right up my alley.

Cheers

As soon as I saw the newsletter in my email box *BAM* bought ! All your skins are just fantastiche :clap:

Awesome Skin!!! Thanks! :love:

awesome !
bought

Return to “u-he”