MODO BASS: Get ready for a new level of realism (1.5 update available now)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
7082 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Post Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:06 am

No need to lurk around here anymore until Peter edits the thread title…

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
Topic Starter
7601 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:53 am

Still shooting for April here, we'll surely let you know when it is released.

User avatar
jamcat
KVRAF
2064 posts since 2 Sep, 2019

Post Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:01 am

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:53 am Still shooting for April here, we'll surely let you know when it is released.
So when can we expect T-RackS native Apple Silicon?
Not until T-RackS 6, I assume? Can we get an ETA?

We're all waiting on pretty much just you at this point.
My M1 Pro is an expensive email reader until then.
Might have to switch to Slate Digital or Waves instead.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
Topic Starter
7601 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:56 am

We are actually going to have to move MODO BASS 2 to May in order to ensure we get the best version to you, sorry about that.

I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.

Thank you.

SteinyFritz
KVRist
53 posts since 5 Feb, 2021

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:25 pm

Soundwide?
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:56 am We are actually going to have to move MODO BASS 2 to May in order to ensure we get the best version to you, sorry about that.

I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.

Thank you.

martinjuenke
KVRAF
5613 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:41 pm

SteinyFritz wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:25 pm Soundwide?
Found wife?
Count right?
Round trifle?

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
Topic Starter
7601 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:19 pm

SteinyFritz wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:25 pm Soundwide?
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:56 am We are actually going to have to move MODO BASS 2 to May in order to ensure we get the best version to you, sorry about that.

I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.

Thank you.
You've got some Pepé Le Pew energy with regard to your level of insistence on making that joke land. But it's already aging about as well as Pepé Le Pew has...

User avatar
jamcat
KVRAF
2064 posts since 2 Sep, 2019

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:46 pm

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:56 am I don't have a specific timeline for T-RackS M1 native but I will bump the team.
What did they say?
Will we see native T-RackS this quarter? This year?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
Topic Starter
7601 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:52 pm

We don't have a date to share, sorry.

User avatar
MJACau
KVRist
31 posts since 22 Jun, 2020

Post Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:08 pm

My guess May 31st XD

koolkeys
KVRAF
16133 posts since 2 Dec, 2003 from Nashville, TN

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:55 am

Upgrade price was a bit steep, but the combo upgrade deal for MODO Bass 2 and MODO Drum 1.5 upgrade, mixed with some Jampoints, made it much better!

My biggest, and one of my only gripes with MODO Bass 1 was the lack of fretless bass. That alone was enough to upgrade. But the ability to make ANY bass fretless, along with the new upright models, were icing on the cake. And even the MIDI library will be helpful as starting points, I am hoping (though I feel like I can play MODO Bass lines pretty decently in real time, lol).

MODO Bass 1 was one of my favorite instruments and was the first instrument ever that could legitimately replace all similar libraries......except fretless ones. Now maybe that will come full circle. Good stuff!

Brent
My host is better than your host

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF
9620 posts since 12 May, 2008

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am

Fretless is cool, but where is MPE? Are IK not even looking at that?

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF
9620 posts since 12 May, 2008

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:27 pm

koolkeys wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:55 am Upgrade price was a bit steep, but the combo upgrade deal for MODO Bass 2 and MODO Drum 1.5 upgrade, mixed with some Jampoints, made it much better!
What's the combo upgrade deal? Haven't seen that.

User avatar
jamcat
KVRAF
2064 posts since 2 Sep, 2019

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:03 pm

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:52 pm We don't have a date to share, sorry.
Do you have a year?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

SteinyFritz
KVRist
53 posts since 5 Feb, 2021

Post Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:07 pm

Only Pepe knows...
jamcat wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:03 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:52 pm We don't have a date to share, sorry.
Do you have a year?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”