Fathom Synth Development Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fathom Synth

CM Hard copy? OK, I see it now. Sweet! :clap:
Last edited by FathomSynth on Wed May 16, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fathom.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by carrieres on Thu May 17, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

They asked this on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, great they added my comment in the mag haha. :D
Hope this redirects more people towards your synth.

Yes, I think it's our first kudos in a hard-copy magazine, plus Computer Music is huge so this is an honor for Fathom.

Also, some other big news.

The PayPal customer test orders have cleared so there will be a sale to get things kicked off on the new Shopify PayPal site.

$12.00 "Fathom Friday" :phones:

Friday 5/18/18 One Day Only.

We need to test the new Seaweed Audio Shopify store front which now accepts PayPal.

Be aware there is usually a 72 hour delay on all PayPal orders, but the order will eventually go through and at that time the digital download becomes available. If you have any problems please email tech support and make sure your email matches the one used for the order.

Follow the company web site links to the new Shopify site.

http://www.fathomsynth.com

Unfathomable :roll:

I'm looking at the shopify page on a tablet and can't see a "buy" or "add to cart" button anywhere?

At the very top right under Fathom Synth it should say "Buy Now".
Then it will say "Products" with a picture of Fathom and click on the picture.

To be honest I have no tablet to test it on.

If that doesn't work then send a screen shot.

Found it. On mobile "buy now" was moved into the menu. The only other menu item was "home".

OK, Good, Thanks for buying.

I've posted your sale over in the bargains thread as well, for people who might not be looking in this thread.

You are a very generous guy @FathomSynth :tu:

I might buy it but i have too many synths already :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: I might buy it but i have too many synths already :lol:
Nah, can never have too many.. :wink: and this one can probably replace some others. :party:

RPH wrote:
Halonmusic wrote: I might buy it but i have too many synths already :lol:
Nah, can never have too many.. :wink: and this one can probably replace some others. :party:
Ha yeah :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

wow. i could not pass this up. can't wait to get the heck out of work & install this. thank you!!!!!
(and i just tweeted the info regarding this sale)
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Judging from the GUI, it seems more like a physics plugin than a synth :wink: Would seem odd to make Oberheimish brass pads with it :hihi:
Was just checking some screenshots on the site, do the oscillators not have phase controls?

Return to “Instruments”