Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Looking forward to this...

Teksonik wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Teksonik wrote:It's possible that it wasn't JRR Shop that was early but IK that was late.......... :hihi:
I'll start with two fictional TV character references... First, Lana Kane from Archer can give the solid "nooope" on that one, while Parks and Rec fans can enjoy the phonetic answer to "What's Leslie's last name?"

Our official date for this announcement has been set for a while, and is still on target, and is not late.
Hey thanks for the pissy response.....and ignoring simple honest questions about the new product. Seriously this IK pre-hype crap is really insulting. Just tell us what the freaking product is and how it will work....when it's released. Either that or just keep quiet. :roll:
I'm sorry you interpreted the humor as such. I was giving you the correct answer (and will answer questions with information that can be shared publicly, not based on a leaked dealer listing, which I can actually start doing soon). A dealer posted something early, we are on time with our announcement. If that information is not to your liking, I'm sorry to hear that but it is the honest truth. We are giving information on the intended schedule, and I wasn't "pissy" at all, even when cleaning up a mess caused by a third party.

Can we save everyone some time and just cut/paste the Lurssen thread content over here.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

kmonkey wrote:Looking forward to this...
Glad to hear. The official announcement (as in sending PR and all that happy stuff) is technically tomorrow morning for US and Europe but since we're global beyond those two regions and there are markets opening soon, we do have more information posted on the Syntronik page now...

That should also help answer some of those questions requiring information that was not supposed to be released at the time.

[edit - fixed the link]
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Wed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: will answer questions with information that can be shared publicly, not based on a leaked dealer listing, which I can actually start doing soon
So wait until you can provide more information to start "Something's Cooking" threads. You may think you are generating hype but all you are doing is being annoying. "Hey I can tell you we've got a new product but I can't tell you much about it yet". Then don't post until you can answer the inevitable questions that pop up.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: will answer questions with information that can be shared publicly, not based on a leaked dealer listing, which I can actually start doing soon
So wait until you can provide more information to start "Something's Cooking" threads. You may think you are generating hype but all you are doing is being annoying. "Hey I can tell you we've got a new product but I can't tell you much about it yet". Then don't post until you can answer the inevitable questions that pop up.
It seemed to spark interest, I'm sorry you weren't interested in it. Hopefully thread titles like this one will be easier to steer clear of if that remains the case in the future. Thank you for your feedback, it is noted.

Teksonik wrote:
Obviously everybody is different, but I'm glad Peter posted this. It got me interested, curious and then excited. I'm wanting to hear more. A thread with the details right away, at least for me, doesn't have the same effect.

There is a reason why people do this stuff. It works for many. I may suck at just about everything I do, but I've studied up a lot on marketing. This very thing you're complaining about it all around you.

Looks like a killer release ! Can't wait to hear demos/walkthrough :) !

OMG Very nice pictures.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I'm sorry you weren't interested in it.
You don't even read your own Hype threads.....
Teksonik wrote: Seems like it could be a pretty interesting open end system with the ability add new synths over time hopefully like the Ensoniq VFX, Fizmo etc etc. Like having an entire rack of synths that are at least somewhat modular in their ability to swap elements.......again lots of questions.
wagtunes wrote:I'm wanting to hear more.
But....we can't tell you more....yet..... :roll:
wagtunes wrote: I may suck at just about everything I do, but I've studied up a lot on marketing.
Then you need to study further as you didn't learn a thing. :wink:

Ok I'm off the IK Hype train. I'll wait for some real info instead of fluff to appear. Like I said it looks like an interesting concept. Hopefully those who coded it are more skilled than those who hype it........ :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Teksonik wrote: Ok I'm off the IK Hype train. I'll wait for some real info instead of fluff to appear. Like I said it looks like an interesting concept. Hopefully those who coded it are more skilled than those who hype it........ :hihi:
You did see my link to real info posted before you posted this unnecessarily condescending and insulting reply, right? I'm quite skilled in quite a few areas (related to both the hype you mention, as well as audio/music-related which isn't a surprise to the many here who actually know me), so maybe sometime we could have a direct chat and you can learn something about the person you insult (probably want to do so with wagtunes as well, he's a cool guy who I've spoken with directly and I find he's not as unlearned as you imply). Or at least I hope whatever is bothering you enough to insult the intelligence and skills of two people in one reply is over soon. Have a happy day!

And since this is about Syntronik, not a soap opera about me :) ... I apologize for the digression and move on:
Aloysius wrote:OMG Very nice pictures.
Thanks, there's also audio and video available via the Syntronik page too. Quite a few audio demos, so I hope people check them out.

Teksonik wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I'm sorry you weren't interested in it.
You don't even read your own Hype threads.....
Teksonik wrote: Seems like it could be a pretty interesting open end system with the ability add new synths over time hopefully like the Ensoniq VFX, Fizmo etc etc. Like having an entire rack of synths that are at least somewhat modular in their ability to swap elements.......again lots of questions.
wagtunes wrote:I'm wanting to hear more.
But....we can't tell you more....yet..... :roll:
wagtunes wrote: I may suck at just about everything I do, but I've studied up a lot on marketing.
Then you need to study further as you didn't learn a thing. :wink:

Ok I'm off the IK Hype train. I'll wait for some real info instead of fluff to appear. Like I said it looks like an interesting concept. Hopefully those who coded it are more skilled than those who hype it........ :hihi:
So I guess I have to post all the examples throughout history of ads for products when first announced that told you absolutely nothing about the product, with probably one of the most famous taking place at one of our very own NFL Super Bowls.

What I have learned is there are a lot of very rude people here.

I've noticed you encounter rude people over at Gearslutz as well. I wonder why that is. Just let it go. Nobody cares.

Thanks Peter - IK Multimedia. Will have a listen.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”