Audio Damage Phosphor 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phosphor1

From them Face Book : "Updated manual and audio samples will be available shortly.".

aMUSEd wrote:
But you can return them can't you? So why would you need the other options?
Well honestly, for me at least no time to waste managing that.

Demo = download, install and try. Do not like? Uninstall & case closed.
No Demo with refund: download, install, wait to get the licence, enter the licence and try. Do not like? Uninstall, write the company and ask for a refund, wait to get the refund, check your card to make sure it has been done.

I understand it’s a business model and that’s ok if they want to stick with it, they obviously have their reason. But no thanks, not for me. I think having at least few audio demos would show some interest and respect for their future buyers / customers. Right now it feels like a big finger.

IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS "MISSING" PLEASE NOTE!!!!

We had a major catastrophe with our previous site, which forced the creation of this one. The two are incompatible, as far as the customer database is concerned, and accounts on the old site are not on this one. We are in the process of creating a legacy locker for previous accounts. Until then, you may access the old site at:

http://67.18.246.163/

Your account is still there, and everything you purchased is in it. We are endeavoring to solve this problem as best we can. For paid upgrades only available on the new site, make a new account here for your purchases.
So I opened a new account at the new site with the same E-mail I used at the old site, but none of my products are in that ?

I own Basic and Phosphor from before.

Audio Damage has a very clever business model. You can look but you can't touch, unless you buy. How simple is that? I buy their software all the time, by seeing the 10 dollar upgrade fee, it's almost involuntary. I seriously feel like I have to. 10 dollars is cheap. I can't complain, the GUI was overhauled, which is larger and easier to click. It does have a unique sound that brings on a certain nostalgia. Simple to install. Clear simple price, clear simple product description. No problems whatsoever in the years I've owned a license to use their software. Audio Damage wins the game. They found a unique way, and it works.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Alright... I just went and checked out the new audio damage plugins. I love the sound of thier kit... I love the look of the new plugins.... I spring for the dubstation2 delay and .... what do you know? another micro GUI... are you FLIPPING KIDDING ME! I just sprung for a 50$ delay with a simple interface in black and white and it's a MICRO GUI! Jesus....

beware...geat sound, great design, tiny ass micro GUIs.

BOOM:

This was Audio Damage's immediate response to my inquiry. Seems like good people. Feel free to buy.

"It’s funny you write this morning, as I’m actually in the process of adding resizing to everything literally right now. Watch for updates in the next couple days; you’ll be emailed by the store when they’re available."

I was really hoping this update would finally allow me to automate changes of the partials; sadly ... not the case. That's all I wanted in the update.

Dasheesh wrote:BOOM:

This was Audio Damage's immediate response to my inquiry. Seems like good people. Feel free to buy.

"It’s funny you write this morning, as I’m actually in the process of adding resizing to everything literally right now. Watch for updates in the next couple days; you’ll be emailed by the store when they’re available."
:party: :party: :party:

Dasheesh wrote:"It’s funny you write this morning, as I’m actually in the process of adding resizing to everything literally right now. Watch for updates in the next couple days; you’ll be emailed by the store when they’re available."
Good to hear. I was really dissapointed with the updates I bought because of the size of the GUIs. May upgrade the others now.

Vertion wrote:Audio Damage has a very clever business model. You can look but you can't touch, unless you buy. How simple is that? I buy their software all the time, by seeing the 10 dollar upgrade fee
Where do you see that upgrade offer?

On the shop page for P2 I only see the option to buy it at $59

https://www.audiodamage.com/collections ... phosphor-2

Numanoid wrote:
Vertion wrote:Audio Damage has a very clever business model. You can look but you can't touch, unless you buy. How simple is that? I buy their software all the time, by seeing the 10 dollar upgrade fee
Where do you see that upgrade offer?

On the shop page for P2 I only see the option to buy it at $59

https://www.audiodamage.com/collections ... phosphor-2
Its on the update page with all the other updates ... https://audiodamage.com/collections/04-upgrades

OK, I got it :tu:

Audio Damage updating many of their plugins...

Next one, Discord? :hyper:

Am I alone in my irritation of not being able to automate/modulate changes/adjustments of the partials?
I don't understand the problem; a plugin like Curve 2 allows for a whack-load more parameters to be automated (including envelope points) ; even if all 128 Phosphor partials and other parameters are counted.
Someone please enlighten me.
I know; message the dev.
Think I will.

As AD even got an own plugin called Automaton, I would expect them to know all about automation :wink:

Return to “Instruments”