Audiority XenoVerb updated to v1.5.1 - Creative Multi Algorithm Reverb (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, CLAP)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XenoVerb

XenoVerb has been updated to v1.4.2

Changes
- FIX: Room and Room B glitching with high Mod values

You can download the update from your User Area account.

I've made a complete NKS conversion for Audiority Xenoverb. In many respects this is the perfect reverb for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine as it only has 8 knobs to control (plus a few buttons) and is very much created with performance in mind. Each algo type also has its own NKS template so use those if you create your own presets or just start with the generic one and change the 2 swappable param names

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3n02j9edq8o72 ... S.zip?dl=0

XenoVerb has been updated to v1.5

Changes
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: AAX Native Silicon

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Feature Request: Could you add a polarity flip switch for the reverb (only for the actual reverb signal itself). This would give one more option for fine tuning the reverb to sit within a mix/sound. For some of the algorithms, depending on predelay, it makes quite a huge difference. Would be a nice addition.

It's of course very easy to do yourself in the DAW if Xenoverb is on a send but it would be nice to have the option within the plugin so that you could have the setting saved with the preset and also make it possible to have this option when using it as an insert.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Cool. I'll add that to the feature requests for XenoVerb.

Cheers,
Luca

another feature request:

a more imiediate way to lock a parameter
like cmd-click (on the mac) for example

and an icon (of a lock) to indicate that a parammeter is locked

Audiority wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:38 am Cool. I'll add that to the feature requests for XenoVerb.

Cheers,
Luca
@Audiority I have a very strange problem that I just noticed with my Xenoverb (v1.5). I've been using Xenoverb for a long time, but recently I was trying to get a nice working Shimmer sound out of it, and by looking at the manual, I noticed that there should be two knobs Pitch 1 and Pitch 2, but it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot for the life of me find such knobs on the GUI? I go to Shimmer algorithm, try different Shimmer presets, close and open the GUI multiple times, etc...

Instead of the Pitch 1 and Pitch 2 as shown in the manual, all I see is Size and LF Cut. Did you removed such feature from Xenoverb? I was actually going to buy Strymon Nightsky for its incredible shimmer potentials and features, but then I said to myself it's better to try the Xenoverb first. But again I cannot find those features at all! I'm mainly interested in lower octave sounds in the shimmer for soundtrack purposes.
Behold The Beginning Of Sentient Formless Life.. .

The should show, but on some hosts (like Logic) the processing is stopped until you start the transport. Since the GUI changes according to the selected algorithm, that value is took from the processor. If the process is stopped, it wouldn't be updated.

What DAW are you using?

Luca

I'm using Logic Pro latest version. I'm not sure what you mean by processing stopped? Thanks

Press play on Logic and see if something changes on the plugin UI

Ok, I've done that and it shows now. However, when I close the GUI and reopen it again, sometimes it goes back to the same old knobs. It's very confusing indeed.

noted. I'll see if I can find a workaround. Since Logic started doing so, it's becoming really annoying working with it.

XenoVerb has been updated to v1.5.1

Changes
- FIX: UI not updating when transport is stopped on some DAWs
- FIX: Algorithm menu with pink overlay on some Mac DAWs
- BREAKING CHANGE: Minimum macOS version is now 10.13

Return to “Effects”