Audiority XenoVerb updated to v1.5.1 - Creative Multi Algorithm Reverb (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, CLAP)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XenoVerb

I also wondered about the revrb time on the Shimmer algo. Thought i missed something. :)

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

another unbelievable Audiority near-giveaway... do we really deserve this?
this incredible vst is the musician's reverb.
has an impressive amount of presets compared to most verbs as well.

I took one look at it and judging by the GUI wrote it off. So it sounds more professional than it looks ? Then I'll have to demo. Don't need another reverb but if it's "the musician's reverb" I better get me some..... :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

You can demo this ... the demo just fades out and comes back in ... my guess is you'll be buying it shortly thereafter.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 am I took one look at it and judging by the GUI wrote it off. So it sounds more professional than it looks ? Then I'll have to demo. Don't need another reverb but if it's "the musician's reverb" I better get me some..... :hyper:

Vortifex wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:53 pm What the heck, can't really say no for nine quid.
8)
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

acYm wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:29 pm another unbelievable Audiority near-giveaway... do we really deserve this?
Awww don't remind me - I missed the launch hype on that pre-amp and am quietly hoping they do it again :)

Just demo'ed Xenoverb. I am interested in the "special" algos like shimmer, bode and formant as I also already own a lot of other reverbs including Eventide's Blackhole, Eventide SP2016, Waves TrueVerb and Cubase's own.

I didn't get the result I would have liked though. Sounded too noisy and muddy? For example the shimmer algo sounds very dark and noisy compared to Valhallas?

I would also have liked BPM-syncable time settings.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:45 pm The Shimmer algo on Xenoverb is probably the worst one of its algos. IMO the shimmer on Toneboosters Reverb is better than Valhalla's.
In my opinion Shimmer algo in Xenoverb sounds muddy. I owned Valhalla Shimmer and it was bright, clean... really nice sounding, but I sold it, because I was looking for "more traditional" kind of reverb with more usability = VVV.

In other hand - Xenoverb offers you 10 different algos in one plugin and now for no-brainer price! :clap:
yzcoruhT

The Sinevibes Luminance has a really impressing Shimmer algo...

Vortifex wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:45 pm The Shimmer algo on Xenoverb is probably the worst one of its algos. IMO the shimmer on Toneboosters Reverb is better than Valhalla's.
TBH, after sleeping a night over it, i guess i'm fine with both TB-Reverb 4 and Replika XT, for shimmer. But only because i have so many reverbs already, otherwise, Xenoverb is a good sounding reverb (although not the most pristine, or realistic i ever heard), and the price is a no brainer.

There can be some really nasty feedback on the shimmer algorithm though, i really recommend to take care, especially if you are wearing headphones...

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm The Sinevibes Luminance has a really impressing Shimmer algo...
Now that’s one I’ve got to get.

check out hall presets.
Too mono-ish.
Anyway, I just bought it.

Man I was so proud of myself. I saw this deal advertised the other day and I said to myself; not interested, I really don't need any more reverbs (something I never thought I would hear myself say). But now you guys have me interested. I did a little research and wow, 10 algorithms. And apparently they all sound pretty good. And I have a couple dollars in virtual cash at plugin boutique. And I'm starting to get really weak here. Ah man.

Return to “Effects”