Tracktion T6 question

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waveform Pro

I'm currently trying to use tracktion to make some music. My goal was to use tracktion in concert with my piano(Casio Px-135), but the sounds are crap on it(generally) and I hoped that I would be able to output the inputs to Tracktion and use some of its vst's to expand the instruments that I have available. As I am new to the software, I'm unsure how to go about this. I installed the 8 bit sounds vst's that are on Tracktion's website presently, however, whenever I try to record. it picks up the inputs, but there is no sound from the computer, only the sounds that the piano is making. I'm not sure what to do about this cause I don't want the generic sounds that the casio has built in(which are poor and extremely limited).

If someone could help me out, I would very much appreciate it.

Hi, If you are using the audio outputs into Tracktion, then as far as I'm aware, you will not be able to use vst sound instrument to get a different keyboard sound.
You will need to use midi output into Tracktion in order to use a vst keyboard sound.
Have a look on youtube for some T6 tutorials.
All the best
https://youtu.be/YJPB-Z81W30
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

Return to “Tracktion”