Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

Examigan wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:53 pm Nothing on their site yet.
I’m guessing they are sipping coffee now... waking up. Then in about an hour, they’ll push the JP6 to the store ;-)

So it's the Polymode as a VST.

Everyplugin just dropped this on the bargain thread
Cherry Audio has just released the Polymode Synthesizer
a new VI app / plugin 'inspired' by the Moog Polymoog.
Intro price: $29 (Reg. 39) no end date yet.
http://everyplugin.com/polymode-synthesizer.html
polymode.png
Not really fussed as I already have the XILS version, the PolyM, but it is a fair bit cheaper than that so they may get some takeup. Really want them to show VM some love now though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Interested, but I'm wondering what are the advantages to owning the standalone over the VM modules?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 pm Interested, but I'm wondering what are the advantages to owning the standalone over the VM modules?
I would say none if you already have VM, I prefer to wait for these things to come out as modules (it was the other way around before!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Hi everyone,

You can read about the new Polymode Synthesizer plug-in here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=560206

We've have an amazing new set of modules in the works for Voltage Modular, and VM 2.2 will be released in the coming weeks as well. We think folks are going to be very excited about the new VM modules, but I don't have a release date for them yet as they are deep in development.

2021 is going to be a very exciting year for Cherry Audio! We have some amazing products planned and I can't wait for you all to see them.

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:29 pm Hi everyone,

You can read about the new Polymode Synthesizer plug-in here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=560206

We've have an amazing new set of modules in the works for Voltage Modular, and VM 2.2 will be released in the coming weeks as well. We think folks are going to be very excited about the new VM modules, but I don't have a release date for them yet as they are deep in development.

2021 is going to be a very exciting year for Cherry Audio! We have some amazing products planned and I can't wait for you all to see them.

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Fabulous news! :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
already owning the polymode module, and me like modules, i am looking forward what VM 2.2 brings; better performance? etc. new modules.. always nice.

Great. Looking forward to the new VM modules in ‘21!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

Is 2.2 a paid update? Bought VM this morning, lol.

doctoremmet wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:13 pm
thejonsolo wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:24 pm Isn't today the day we see some new release?
Correct. I’m guessing some Jupiter emu, not the 8 ;-)
in that case a Jupiter 6 or 4! the 8 has been done so many times already
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

cherryDan wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:29 pm 2021 is going to be a very exciting year for Cherry Audio! We have some amazing products planned and I can't wait for you all to see them.

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
There is a lot we can do now with VM. I am interested to see whether the next version will include sound quality enhancements.

If there are new modules that will be available for purchase, they have to be very compelling in functionality and sound. The bar is pretty high right now.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

@Cherry Audio/CherryDan please consider doing a Jupiter 4 or 6 in the future. Not a J8 (been deone by TAL and Arturia, and probably others) :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Nice to see Benard has started releasing modules again.
Just one so far, a utility one named Polarizer, but best news is it’s free. Hopefully we’ll see some additions to Vol 3 etc sooner or later
https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/polarizer

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Hi everyone,

Today Cherry Audio released Voltage Modular 2.2.3, a free upgrade that brings many useful features to Voltage Modular, including:
  • Curve controls in the MIDI panel, for customizable linear, logarithmic, and exponential response curves.
  • Added Favorites system to the presets dialog. Users can now tag their favorite presets via the right-click menu.
  • Preset dialog can now be pinned open.
  • Improved audio resampler for enhanced audio quality at sample rates other than 48 kHz.
  • Drawing cables and controls is now more efficient, and we've made major improvements to GUI performance on the Mac, especially for those using Big Sur.
There's lots of additional improvements and bug fixes, and you can find the complete version history here: https://cherryaudio.com/voltage-modular ... on-history

You can download Voltage Modular 2.2.3 now at https://cherryaudio.com/voltage-modular/download.

(Module developers, be sure to download the new Module Designer 2.2.3 from your library as well, and get the new Developer Kit 2.2.3 for all the latest documentation!)

We've got lots of exciting new modules on the way! More to come soon!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

Return to “Instruments”