Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

Thanks! I'll note it :)

Ceej wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:30 am I'd recommend upgrading to the full Core package first, which is about $66 from JRRShop. .

Or buy a great set here
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=516045

Saw wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:55 am
Ceej wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:30 am I'd recommend upgrading to the full Core package first, which is about $66 from JRRShop. .

Or buy a great set here
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=516045
Wow! That's a lot!

But as I spent now the last dollar in my bank account (literally!), I can't buy anything for one week at least! Anyway, I prefer to spend $10 or $25 dollars or so monthly buying from within the software! It make it seem cheaper this way :hihi:

A beautifull gesture :tu:
Stay safe everyone
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yes a most generous gesture in these troubled times. Thank you so much Cherry Audio. :hug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

kudos cherry peeps.8)

Thank you!

Thank you Cherry Audio.

KVR friends,

We've created a short video to give everyone a glimpse of what Voltage Modular Nucleus is and what it is capable of. We hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/w13C0SOdKNc

We've got lots of great Nucleus tutorial videos in production now, too, which will be out very soon. Remember, Voltage Modular Nucleus is free for everybody during these incredibly trying times. Just visit https://cherryaudio.com/free to get your copy today.

Stay safe out there!

- Cherry Audio

Thank you!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

By the way! Voltage Modular isn't it just a serial number for protection? I thought to add it to the list of "easy going" protection ;)

Hi EnGee,
EnGee wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:30 pm By the way! Voltage Modular isn't it just a serial number for protection? I thought to add it to the list of "easy going" protection ;)
It doesn't even use a serial code, just your account login and password.

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:11 am Hi EnGee,
EnGee wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:30 pm By the way! Voltage Modular isn't it just a serial number for protection? I thought to add it to the list of "easy going" protection ;)

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio
does your computer have to be online for the synth to work?

thanks for the generosity. 8)

fatterkeybed wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:18 am does your computer have to be online for the synth to work?
Your computer has to be online the first time you run Voltage Modular, in order for the software to download the modules you own. After that, you can use it all you'd like without being online.
fatterkeybed wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:18 am thanks for the generosity. 8)
It's very much our pleasure. We're a California company and many of our employees are under a shelter-in-place order. It feels good to know we've been able to offer something useful and fun to others who are all going through this same madness.

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:11 am Hi EnGee,

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Great :) I understand, but if in the future (knock on the wood) Voltage Modular goes bankrupt or shutdown their server. Can I install the product and keep using it?
For example, u-he provide a username and a serial that you can register offline and activate your license, or Image Line gives you a keyfile you can browse into it and load it when you want to activate a license. Can you do something like that with Voltage Modular?

Return to “Instruments”