Meet Blue Cat's Axiom at NAMM 2018

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom

Post

Please welcome Blue Cat's Axiom, our new multi effects processor and amp simulation software for guitar and bass. We are very excited to unveil this new software at the NAMM Show this week, on booth #16300.

Image
You can already read more details about Blue Cat's Axiom on our blog.

Also, at this occasion we offer 20% discount on Blue Cat's Destructor and Late Replies until the end of the show.

Keep connected!

Post

price for owner of late + destructor please :) ? and release date ?

Post

the release is expected in Q2 2018
Princing information and upgrade paths will be available soon!

Post

So far, as owner of Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies, I do not understand if AXIOM adds anything for me, or if it just a "little brother".

Post

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
the release is expected in Q2 2018
Princing information and upgrade paths will be available soon!

gimme gimme gimme !

Post

pumafred wrote:So far, as owner of Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies, I do not understand if AXIOM adds anything for me, or if it just a "little brother".
On the contrary, I see some great possibilities for live performance.

Question for Blue Cat: will this have a built-in midi sequencer for the hosted instruments? So we can load an and edit different performance files for each one (like a bass and synth)?
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post

pumafred wrote:So far, as owner of Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies, I do not understand if AXIOM adds anything for me, or if it just a "little brother".
Based on the description, I don't think it adds much. It seems to be just collecting some features together into one module so it looks and behaves a bit more like Amplitube.

Post

Tappistry wrote:Question for Blue Cat: will this have a built-in midi sequencer for the hosted instruments? So we can load an and edit different performance files for each one (like a bass and synth)?
There is no built-in sequencer qt this point. But you can load up third party plug-ins for that if you wish. Since Axiom supports MIDI routing between plug-ins you can use a slot for the sequencer and another one for the VI... If you need more synths you can also load up PatchWork :-).

BTW Axiom is closer to a cousin of PatchWork rather than a little brother :-):

Since PatchWork is a powerful general purpose plug-in chainer, you can indeed achieve similar results by loading the right plug-ins in the right place. The workflow is however very different as Axiom was designed from the ground up for a specific task. Also, Axiom has specific built-in plug-ins for guitar & bass and signal path optimizations that are more difficult to setup in PatchWork.

We have been using PatchWork + Destructor & Late Replies and built-in plug-ins to record guitars for months, and it works very well, indeed! However we decided to create Axiom because we felt we could do more for the specific purpose of guitar & bass tone building. And I can say that working with Axiom makes a big difference... More information soon!

Post

I own Destructor and am very excited about this! To quote hivkorn, gimme gimme gimme!!!

Post

Gamma-UT wrote:
pumafred wrote:So far, as owner of Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies, I do not understand if AXIOM adds anything for me, or if it just a "little brother".
Based on the description, I don't think it adds much. It seems to be just collecting some features together into one module so it looks and behaves a bit more like Amplitube.
I too own all three (Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies.
Sorry but 20% discount for something that combines three plugins I already own doesn't excite me.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Post

TheSteven wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:
pumafred wrote:So far, as owner of Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies, I do not understand if AXIOM adds anything for me, or if it just a "little brother".
Based on the description, I don't think it adds much. It seems to be just collecting some features together into one module so it looks and behaves a bit more like Amplitube.
I too own all three (Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies.
Sorry but 20% discount for something that combines three plugins I already own doesn't excite me.
Re-read the thread. The 20% off is a current discount to buy Destructor and Late Replies. The discount for Axiom hasn't been announced.

Post

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
the release is expected in Q2 2018
Princing information and upgrade paths will be available soon!
Hopefully the discount will be deeper for those of use who already own Destructor & Late Replies. :)

Post

We'll do our best to make you all happy, as usual :wink:

Post

hey namm is open , tell the price :)

Post

Yes please :)

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”