Emergency! Need Synth ASAP (Contest Ends March 1)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'll make this as brief as possible.

I just received my refund for Hexeract, which is the worst piece of crap I've ever gotten in my life as far as VSTi's go.

I need a replacement for it as it was going to be my June release library. I've exhausted everything else I own.

So, here are my criteria (not open for debate) and below it, the list of synths I own. I know this is going to be a tough one but I'm going to make it worth the while for the first person who recommends me the synth I ultimately end up getting. They will receive not only the library I make for that synth but one additional library of their choice of the ones I've already created.

Here are the criteria

1. 64 bit
2. No small GUIs
3. No major bugs
4. No Synthedit or Synthmaker synths
5. No synths without their own internal patch system
6. No free synths
7. No GUIs with horrible color contrast, like Largo.
8. No cluttered GUIs like Predator 2 and Polyanna.
9. Synth must have wide variety of oscillators, filters, mod matrix.
10. No romplers like Biotek, Nexus.
11. No Sylenth1 suggestions. There is no money in that synth.

Now, here are the synths I already own.

A.N.A. (1 &2)
ABSynth 5
ACE
Analog Lab
Analog Laboratory
Aparillo
ArcSyn
ARP 2600 V
Avenger
Bazille
Blue II
Buchla Easel V
Carbon Electra
Chromaphone 2
CMI V
CRX 4
CS 80
Cyclop
DaHornet
Discovery Pro
Diva
Dune 2
DX7 V
Electra 2
Element
Factory
Falcon
Fathom
FM8
HALion 6
Harmor
Hive
Icarus
ImpOSCar 2
Infinite Pro
Iris 2
Jupiter 8V
KarmaFX Modular
Legend
Lucid
Lush 101
M1
Massive
Mini V
Modular V
Mono Poly
MorphoX
Mpowersynth
Mr Alias Pro
MS 20
MUX Modular
Mystic
Nave
Nemesis
Oberheim SEM
Omnisphere
OP-X Pro II
Oxium
Padshop
Podolski
Poly 6
Poly KB III
PolyM
Prologue
Prophet V
Ragnarok
Rapid
Rayblaster
Repro-1
Retrologue
Rez 3
Saurus 2
Scrooo
Serum
Six
Softube Modular
Sonigen Modular
Spector
Spectral
Spire
String Studio
Sunrizer
Syn'X 2
Synclavier V
Synth1
Synthmaster (2 and One)
Sytrus
TAL Bassline
TAL Elek7ro II
TAL Noisemaker
TAL U No 62
TCM II
TDM 3
The Mangle
Thorn
Tyrell N6
Ultra Analog 2
Vast Vaporizer
VirtualCZ
Wavegenerator
Wavemapper 2
Wavestation
Wiggle
X-WoF
XILS 4
Z3ta+2
Zebra 2

I have combed the Internet for something, anything that I can use as a replacement. I am coming up empty. Also, some of the synths on the list above I don't have libraries out for. They have already been made and are being released over the next few months. I'm good until June. After that, I'm out of ideas. I keep hoping something gets released but new synths are not coming as quickly as they used to. And with Hexeract turning into a disaster, I need a replacement ASAP.

Thanks.
Last edited by wagtunes on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

WOW ME! v3
:hihi:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote:WOW ME! v3
:hihi:
Michael, if you're not going to add something constructive you can leave this thread NOW. I'm not in the mood for this crap. Not today.

Here is what I would do. Go to your emails and search PayPal. Then all the address you see there will be a dollar amount that you should refund everyone of those addresses. Then you should go to your website and delete all the content, just wipe it clean so you have a blank canvas. Hahahaha

Wavegem wrote:Here is what I would do. Go to your emails and search PayPal. Then all the address you see there will be a dollar amount that you should refund everyone of those addresses. Then you should go to your website and delete all the content, just wipe it clean so you have a blank canvas. Hahahaha
Again, if you have nothing constructive to add, you can leave.

It is actually the best possible move you can do. It very constructive but you seem to be destructive

I am reporting every post that does nothing but trolls this thread. If you're not going to help. LEAVE.

Its a long list and pretty early in the morning here, but I did not see Biotek on the list. I just got a free copy with my renewal of PT 12. Looks interesting.
https://www.tracktion.com/products/biotek

If I overlooked on your list, sorry. :)

JJ_Jettflow wrote:Its a long list and pretty early in the morning here, but I did not see Biotek on the list. I just got a free copy with my renewal of PT 12. Looks interesting.

Biotek is a rompler. Have to add those to the lists. No Bioteks, no Nexus. None of that stuff that you don't need a programmer for.

wagtunes wrote:
JJ_Jettflow wrote:Its a long list and pretty early in the morning here, but I did not see Biotek on the list. I just got a free copy with my renewal of PT 12. Looks interesting.

Biotek is a rompler. Have to add those to the lists. No Bioteks, no Nexus. None of that stuff that you don't need a programmer for.
Depends on the ROMpler.

Examigan wrote:SubBoomBass 2 is $99
https://www.robpapen.com/subboombass-2.html
It's a possibility. I'll wait for more suggestions before I make my decision though.

Doesn't fit criteria 9. And I owned an Odyssey and I hated it. In fact, I didn't even buy the Korg Odyssey when it came out.

Wag i think u got already too many. Even i got too many....
Wavegem wrote:Here is what I would do. Go to your emails and search PayPal. Then all the address you see there will be a dollar amount that you should refund everyone of those addresses. Then you should go to your website and delete all the content, just wipe it clean so you have a blank canvas. Hahahaha
:D this made ne laugh a minute abd i didnz laugh long time!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”