Deeper OMNI for Omnisphere 2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Deeper OMNI

We are very proud to release "Deeper OMNI" for Omnisphere 2.
"Deeper OMNI" is our 14th soundset for Omnisphere and represents a deeper view into this very capable musical tool.

We cover considerable territory not often heard in the many Omnisphere 2 soundsets.
First we designed some new Wavs for Omnisphere so that we could offer sounds not available anywhere else.
Then we took advantage of some of the more advanced sonic capabilities such as:
Granular Synthesis, Custom Waves, Wavetable Synthesis, Impulse Responses, Soundsource Reversing, the new FX capabilites, much more...

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... nisphere-2

We also created a broad range of styles for "Deeper OMNI" that include:
  • Deep and complex Atmospheres that include new soundsources.
  • A large collection of vintage leads that include sounds sources from:
Sequential Circuits Prophet 5
Mini Moog
Oberheim OB8
Oberheim OBXA
Oberheim S.E.Ms
Roland JP-8000
Access Virus Indigo
Roland JD-800
Roland Juno 60
Roland Jupiter 8

These leads have also been processed using Omnispheres very capable FX to achieve a more authentic vintage hardware sound.
  • A collection of pads that range from classic warmth to modern combinations.
  • Also included are a set of rhythm based percussion presets designed to help get the song writing process started or enhanced.
  • Deeper OMNI also includes a set of organs. These organs are hybrid in design, including both samples and traditional synthesis.
  • We also designed a collection of keys that are traditional in usage but uniquely musical and harmonic.
  • The FX in Deeper OMNI are something special and include lots of tape effects, electrical glitches, toys, and a playful weirdness that can bring some ear candy to your productions.
  • The Arps included range from classic electronic to modern motion.
  • Finally, we designed some sub bass instruments to fatten up productions and bring punch to your tunes.
Included are 120 presets that are meticulously programmed and take advance of Omnispheres polyphonic LFO and modulation envelopes, new FX, new DSP waveforms, new soundsources, and new sonic capabilities.
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gorgeous atmospheres and pads!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Ah I want to buy this for the atmosphere's and 'deeper' patches - but to me it seems almost like 2 different sound sets.

Deep and complex Atmospheres that include new soundsources (using granular, wavetable etc) = must buy for me.

A large collection of vintage leads that include sounds sources from various analog synths = not interested (I prefer to use real synths to create synth leads)

So how many of the first vs second type may be a factor here

Ideally I would rather this had been 2 more focussed banks

aMUSEd wrote:Ah I want to buy this for the atmosphere's and 'deeper' patches -

55 Atmospheres and Pads

22 leads

plus the 18 keys and fx are very atmospheric in Deep OMNI

OK that's more I guess but less than half, I really wish you had made this 2 banks though. Can't see how the 2 different sorts of patches go together. I'd rather pay half the price for just the atmos/pads.

aMUSEd wrote:OK that's more I guess but less than half.....
Well, there are 120 presets, 22 leads is considerably less then half.
The rest of the %74 is focused on the more atmospheric side of Omnisphere 2.
Personally, I much prefer offering some variety of styles and categories as this set does, and it seems most of our customers prefer the variety as well.

I have read all your feedback and I am happy to make a set of just the one category if that is something people are interested in. :)

Got it, very cool set.
Lots of useful presets.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

PatchAdamz wrote:
Personally, I much prefer offering some variety of styles and categories as this set does, and it seems most of our customers prefer the variety as well.

I have read all your feedback and I am happy to make a set of just the one category if that is something people are interested in. :)
I would go for something like that - say a compilation bank of deep atmos and pads - no leads/basses etc

aMUSEd wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:

I would go for something like that - say a compilation bank of deep atmos and pads - no leads/basses etc
OK, you got it! :)

PatchAdamz wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
I've already got your previous 13 OMNI banks, so a compilation bank wouldn't make much of a difference to me. ;)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
I've already got your previous 13 OMNI banks, so a compilation bank wouldn't make much of a difference to me. ;)
Good point and thanks for the support!
Maybe the best idea is a soundset of Atmospheres, Pads and some related style Fx with all new materials.
This way everyone gets something they don't already have.
(Like this set... :) )

Buy Deeper OMNI now and get a $5 instant discount with code "5now".

Sparky77 wrote:

Gorgeous atmospheres and pads!
Thank you

Return to “Soundware”