Reason 10.1 free update ...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

17/18 years ago I was at university and desperately wanting a sampler and a synth of my own having toyed with an MC303 - Reason absolutely blew my mind and I think sometimes it is good to remember where we came from. Back then I would have killed for a s3000 and a JV 1080 with a copy of cubase for example but couldn't drop over £2000
- Logic Pro -

sorry guys, I am late for the discussion.

Just download the demo version however, I couldn't find the drum seq player in the player list. Is it demo version has no such feature to test drive?

cowby wrote:sorry guys, I am late for the discussion.

Just download the demo version however, I couldn't find the drum seq player in the player list. Is it demo version has no such feature to test drive?
The Drum Sequencer is not part of Reason 10. It is a paid for Rack Extension Player that is currently being offered for free. I don't think you can demo REs.

festeringheap wrote:

The Drum Sequencer is not part of Reason 10. It is a paid for Rack Extension Player that is currently being offered for free. I don't think you can demo REs.
You can demo RE's for 30 days.

@cowby - Drum Sequencer is free to Reason 10 owners until May 31. After that, it has to be bought for $69 USD.

Download it here to try:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... sequencer/
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:
festeringheap wrote:

I wasn't aware that you could demo REs using the demo version of Reason, which cowby is using. When did that change?

You can't do that. You need to own the product and then you can demo RE's.

festeringheap wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
festeringheap wrote:

I wasn't aware that you could demo REs using the demo version of Reason, which cowby is using. When did that change?
Sorry - my bad. Yeah, demo RE’s can’t be used in the demo version.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”