[slow techno]LWJ - Arpor

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/lwj/arpor

Here's a new track I'm working on.. slow rolling, moody techno. New direction I seem to be heading in :tu:
Enjoy and let me know what you think. Keep in mind it's not finished yet, towards the end the flow gets ruined a bit. Also looking for pointers on how to better mix and master this bad boy..

Thanks!

Like. Leans off key and creates atmosphere.

Musically interesting. Mix wise, a couple of the synths could probably use some carving out of the mids. That should help give it a little more air. Low end also sounded a bit muddy in places.

I don't think it needs a lot of work. Just take it one track at a time and do the EQ thing. That alone should make a big difference and then take it from there.

Thanks guys!

Indeed, EQ'ing is pretty much non-existant so far.. some of the synth sounds are just the output from the synth.
It's much further on now... composition is much more involved and detailed and I indeed ended up brightening the synths quite a bit. I'm making an effort not to overprocess things.. or at least, not start by doing that.. hah!

Glad you liked it musically as well. It's kind of a new style for me, I like it but it's always good to know some listeners agree.

The version up now is newer, but I'll probably have a near-final version later today.

Cheers.

Return to “Music Cafe”