IS KVR THE only placed to sell used music software ?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Always check the feedback thread before buying ... beware of sellers asking for payment by Paypal Friends & Family option.

knobcloud is good too, haven't had any bad experiences there

There are also knobcloud and VI-control. However they basically have the same problem. Just take a look at how many ppl are selling cheap plugins from PA, parallel aggressor or slice/carve eq. Once things become free with purchase or time-limited free, they just flood into these places.

there are many sites, for example gearslutz (they have a new name, because they want to be PC: gearspace).
Of course kvr is the best, i use it for many years, it is free, and can be used easily.
(gearslutz make you pay a yearly fee for use of their secondhand forum, and that website can't be used so easily).
So kvr is easy to handle, you can do many things.
of course, you have to check the seller or buyer , because from time to time something fraud/scam happens.
I bought, sold and swapped here many things and nothing bad happened.
there were transactions that were not too smooth, but in the end everything were fine.

I agree with birdsounds. KVR seems to be a secure and well-known place to buy/sell plugins. I've heard of some scams on some other sites like knobcloud. It seems difficult to find license transfers on eBay and Reverb. I've seen a few other sites pop up at times, but they've been too small to have people want to sell plugins on. VI-Control seems popular, but I see many of the sales on that site also listed here on KVR.

I can vouch for Knobcloud and VI-C but make sure not to buy things that are "too good to be true." Whenever money is involved, there will always be scammers. Make sure to use your gut and check the seller's background info.

YnJ wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:54 pm I saw Hive 2 on ebay for just $15, I didn't buy it though :party:
Yeah, it's likely a cracked copy.

Do you need to have an account older than 14 days AND have 5 posts elsewhere to interact in the buy and sell forum? I’m a bit confused. I just registered to buy Soundtoys off someone but I can’t reply to the guy’s post…

i've been trying to sell some of my plug ins for a while on here but it says i have to wait 6 months to post or something like that is there a site i can post fast or is there a way to fast forward the waiting period on here.

+1 on Knobcloud from me, gotten some nice deals on there and it's fast and safe

Just a note on knobcloud: I did have one apparent scammer for my first purchase on there, but I was easily able to file a PayPal claim and get my money back. Every transaction since then has been painless.

+1 on KnobCloud. Have bought licenses from there a few times now with no issues.

knobcloud is good too. I have bought few plugins from there as well as here. Make sure that you check the seller's feedback before you send the payment.

I'll 5th (or 6th, I lost count) Knobcloud. I've bought multiple things there, including expensive ones, and not had any bad experiences.

Everybody thus far has been quick and honest, though you may want to make sure that the seller is from a country that can do a PayPal buyer protected transfer before you click the buy button.

I also noticed a bug with the emails and reported it to the admins and they replied quickly.

Knobcloud is another

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”