Collective installed Biotek demo, no instruments or presets (Windows 10)

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BioTek 2

Collective installer automatically installed Biotek. I also installed Collective Content. However, no instruments, presets, or samples are showing up in Biotek, just the "Default".

A past thread suggested clicking on Global to download updates, but Global doesn't show any update feature.

There was no separate installer for Biotek, just the Collective installer.

Using Windows 10.

Hi there, did you download the bundle installer? Collective doesn't have its own installer, it's installed along with Waveform 9.
If you open W9 and go to to the "Downloads" settings page, do you see any "Tracktion BioTek Content" items listed there?

I have Waveform 8, not 9... while I did use the bundle installer for Waveform, there's definitely a separate installer file for Collective and a separate setup file for Collective Content.

Do you mean: go to Settings, then Downloads? Waveform 8 doesn't seem to have a "downloads" section in settings. Help -> Check for updates shows "Available downloads" and lists Collective, Collective Content, and Traktion Waveform 8.

Help button, then Check for updates.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Yes, in W8 as Jabe says to show the download manager you need to press "Help" -> "Check for updates".
When that window appears my previous instructions stand.

If you're still struggling can you post a screenshot of the downloads window?

See attached screenshot as requested.

"Biotek content" doesn't show as an option, just Collective Content, which I already downloaded and installed. Meanwhile the Biotek demo tells me I'm down to 27 days left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tracktion”