Sitala drum sampler, new release with multi-out and MIDI mapping

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sitala

Here's a quick preview for the folks that are looking forward to the next release. :-)

Screenshot from 2020-05-09 01-24-14.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beautiful. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Very nice! Is that Linux you're running it on ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:52 pm Very nice! Is that Linux you're running it on ? :)
Yes, I have a Mac laptop and a Linux desktop, and work some on each of them.

Cool! I've become a big fan of Kubuntu and Mint. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:11 am Cool! I've become a big fan of Kubuntu and Mint. :tu:
Fun fact: Lucijan (the other Sitala developer) and I met about 18 years ago because we were both KDE developers at the time.

scotchi wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:26 pm Here's a quick preview for the folks that are looking forward to the next release. :-)

Screenshot from 2020-05-09 01-24-14.png
Holy crap this thing is really coming along!
I think I'll have to jump back aboard this.
I stopped using one of the early versions because it kept forgetting the samples I had loaded in saved projects.
Hopefully that's no longer an issue cause this new version looks really nice.

I have a question about midi mapping mode: Is it still possible to map Shape, Tuning, Volume and the other rotary knobs to a physical midi controller? When I switch to learn mode they are not highlighted in blue for me. Thanks :-)

Assigning knobs is possible in Standalone mode. When used as a plug-in the DAW's mapping capabilities should be used.

Thanks luzifer, I'll find out how to do that in Reaper with my Arturia Minilab :-)

RugerioDelStereo wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:59 pm Thanks luzifer, I'll find out how to do that in Reaper with my Arturia Minilab :-)
It's fairly simple. Just press the "Param" button in the FX window and choose "FX parameter list > Learn" and the parameter you want to map. Touch the knob/fader on your controller and you are ready to go!

Just wanted to say thanks, and mention that this is now my “drum machine” of choice.

:tu:

Very cool little sampler. After being overloaded with learning in Halion, it's nice to have something really quick and simple for a few things. New version just released.

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

GUI would be bigger. After instalation is not possible to uninstal it. When I click on the icon, it asks new instalation instead of uninstal. But I like it.
yzcoruhT

Return to “Instruments”