Is there still such a thing like instrumentalist snobbery around?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IncarnateX wrote:Hey Americans
You live in a big country and I guess it is hard to get an overview but do you actually have universities in which modern and classical music is taught side by side and given so, would it include taking analytical approaches to such genres a Trance, Techno and EDM in varous forms? Could you make a thesis within such subjects?
at unis in the uk you could once (dunno if its still available) do a course on "madonna" think that was a degree?

Sounds intimidating.

IncarnateX wrote:Sounds intimidating.
she is, she could crush a man with her thighs! :scared:

vurt wrote:
with all those children at her feet? :o
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

:hihi:
kudos!

Hink wrote:
vurt wrote:
with all those children at her feet? :o
... and a baby at her breast.

shell get kicked out of posh restaurants.

Oh dear.
Rule, Britannia!
How on Earth King Alfred and co. ever made it to kick us back to the north is still a mystery to me but hardly due to a shared gene pool with the rest of the population. However, the last two decades I actually have had hope for you in this regard but then came the Brexit and we are back at ground zero, aren’t we, old lad?

It’s not so bad once you get in the groove.

Acid Mitch wrote:It’s not so bad once you get in the groove.
True; it’s even worse.

You're beggining to sound like a virgin.

You know I am not but please Papa don’t preach. I’m a material girl and do not have to justify my love.

Took you a day to get it, but well done, now you're in vogue. :lol:

IncarnateX wrote:Oh dear.
Rule, Britannia!
How on Earth King Alfred and co. ever made it to kick us back to the north is still a mystery to me but hardly due to a shared gene pool with the rest of the population. However, the last two decades I actually have had hope for you in this regard but then came the Brexit and we are back at ground zero, aren’t we, old lad?
So says Lucky Eddie: Hägar's first mate, best friend and lieutenant in Viking raids. Contrary to popular depictions of Vikings as brawny macho warriors, Eddie is a short, skinny, chinless, awkward and naïve weakling. The ironically-named "Lucky" Eddie is, in fact, so unlucky he can be crushed by a stray rainbow. He wears a funnel rather than a helmet on his head, which he always keeps on because he's afraid of squirrels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4gar_the_Horrible

:lol:

Aliens wrote:Took you a day to get it, but well done, now you're in vogue. :lol:
Took me a day to note that someone is still keeping this thread alive in the first place, mate. But I am all in for some entertaintment, so you can not really aim too low.
Last edited by IncarnateX on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”