Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote:My first reaction to a like button is hell no....
My first AND second.....

Firebird wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:My first reaction to a like button is hell no....
My first AND second.....
Why?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

No thanks.

thecontrolcentre wrote:No thanks.
Are you people thinking about this or blindly saying no because Facebook?

I don't use FB ... and see a like button as a "lazy" button. If you have an opinion on a particular post or subject, then post it. Too lazy? Don't post.

I like the fact that it would eliminate the need to post "+1" or "I agree". Oddly enough, we've already got at least one of those posts in this thread.

jsp1979 wrote:I like the fact that it would eliminate the need to post "+1" or "I agree". Oddly enough, we've already got at least one of those posts in this thread.
Exactly. And we don’t get an email notification every time.

Hmm, not quite got the hang of it yet.

Anyway as I said I’m not overly fussed, just pointing out that it’s extremely rare for this functionality not to exist on forums in today’s age.

I'm against it because I'm very insecure. If one of my posts didn't get any likes, I would become severely depressed.

Chapelle wrote:I'm against it because I'm very insecure. If one of my posts didn't get any likes, I would become severely depressed.
dont worry I'm sure they will show up for sale in the buy and sell forum :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I don't use FB ... and see a like button as a "lazy" button. If you have an opinion on a particular post or subject, then post it. Too lazy? Don't post.
>1
Last edited by Michael L on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Chapelle wrote:I'm against it because I'm very insecure. If one of my posts didn't get any likes, I would become severely depressed.
That's why there are no dislikes. :P

Why only "like" and not other emotions like ambivalence, wild enthusiasm, confusion, or disagreeing but still liking? Perhaps a panel of emoticons one can choose from? Oh wait....
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote:Why only "like" and not other emotions like ambivalence, wild enthusiasm, confusion, or disagreeing but still liking? Perhaps a panel of emoticons one can choose from? Oh wait....
:D

Return to “Site Stuff”