Discovery synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Discovery

I checked again and the downloaded Discovery44Demo.exe file from our website date is 16 December 2020 at 17:55. It doesn't ask for any purchase code.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I guess the CDN hasn't refreshed their content across all the servers or your ISP is using some kind of proxy that caches the file. Definitely a strange behaviour.

chk071 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:41 pm Sorry for hijacking this thread, but... what I've been wondering is if discoDSP will release a new synth at some point. I know, you have Obxd and OPL, but, those are rather synths adopted from other developers. I think the last "real" new discoDSP synth was Corona? It's been a while. :)

Just wondering, no pressure or blame.
Maybe that fits better on a new topic. Well... it's hard enough maintaining the current product catalog and we're adding AAX and Apple M1 chip support these weeks which sums the amount of work pending but if there's something new it will be announced when it's ready ;)

Thanks George. :tu:

discoDSP wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:10 pm I have been actively developing all discoDSP products, code and UX included. Some have been joined projects as already pointed out.
Wasn't claiming that you wouldn't be developing ;)

I meant that I'm not sure if you have any synth on ddsp line that is built by you from zero. And then I said that it doesn't matter, since I like how current stuff have evolved in your hands and I like the synths :)

Appreciated, thanks :)

Discovery 4.5 is out now.

What's new
  • Updated framework fixing VST3 parameter issues and greater stability.
  • ProTools AAX support for Windows and macOS.
  • Fixed AAX init patch bug.
  • Linux VST3 build.
  • Removed Linux curl dependency for greater compatibility.
  • macOS Universal 2 Binary compiled with XCode 12.4 and new build system.
Demo https://www.discodsp.com/discovery/

Registered customers update: https://www.discodsp.com/members/

Discovery has been updated to version 5.0.

What's new:
  • New Silver Haze GUI.
  • Updated framework.
  • Fixed Logic Pro Audio Unit plug-in error after opening a existing project.
  • Revised PDF manual.
Demo is available for macOS, Windows and Linux. Full version license costs for $99. Update for Discovery 3 and 4 customers can be found at discoDSP Members Area for $19.

Because of complex issues with AAX SDK and the framework update, ProTools plugin version will be offered with a future update without any additional costs.

Thanks to David Smith valuable help on this release.

Now we need a shown keybed for the synth allso.

allso for Disovery Pro.I might buy!!!

Will consider, thanks for the suggestion.

New skins are badass!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigger GUI size will be available in a future update.

Return to “Instruments”