BIG F1SH (looking for a sound similar to the access virus)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

there is a sound in the hardware Virus Access that I fall in love with, "BIG F1SH" I have not been able to simulate it with any virtual synthesizer (I do not know much about virtual synthesizers), any advice or suggestion on how to achieve it, thank you very much

joan

ioannes wrote:there is a sound in the hardware Virus Access that I fall in love with, "BIG F1SH" I have not been able to simulate it with any virtual synthesizer (I do not know much about virtual synthesizers), any advice or suggestion on how to achieve it, thank you very much

joan
There is no Big F1sh in factory soundset, maybe its from some third party soundbank?
But i could recomend Adam Szabo Viper - its an emulation of virus ti

I didn't find a patch called like that in my Virus Snow. Perhaps if you share the patch I could try recreating it. Our you may post an audio and tell us what's in the patch so that people who don't have a Virus could also give it a try.

Did you try Adam Szabo Viper? It's a dedicated Virus emulation. It has only the classic and hypersaw oscillators though.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

thanks for the answer, this sound appears in all the viruses that I have touched, virus, b virus, indigo virus and virus t.i.

Hi,
I got reasonably close with Viper. I've uploaded it to:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/viper- ... /downloads

I couldnt find that patch either, if someone uploads it I can have a go at recreating it as well ;)
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

patch 42 RAM bank B on my Virus Poco is Big Fish - I'm assuming that the 1 in the title was a typo?

cleverr1 wrote:patch 42 RAM bank B on my Virus Poco is Big Fish - I'm assuming that the 1 in the title was a typo?
Do you have older virus banks in .mid?

yes

BIG.F1SH (with a 1) is patch B 26 on the Virus A.

Big Fish appears in the Virus Powercore and Virus C lists, so I'm not sure if these are the same patches.

Neither of these are listed in the Ti presets list.

Clewerr1: Yes, yes, several years ago i had a virus t1, and appears Big F1sh sound, it seems to me that sound is processing with a lot compression, i don't know....

So, what does it sound like?

chk071 wrote:So, what does it sound like?
eeeeeooooooeeeeeeooooeeeeeee...

Ah! I think i can do that. :hihi:

What a load of pollocks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”