SSL FlexVerb - "mix-ready sound in a quick and intuitive way"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was not so impressed by the SSL plugins. I tried the vintage drive which is supposed to have the mojo of the SSL Fusion, well, not one bit... same for the compressor, just some regular compression that sound like hundred other plugins. I have so many reverbs already, so I will skip on this one.

Bulbizarre wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:05 pm I was not so impressed by the SSL plugins. I tried the vintage drive which is supposed to have the mojo of the SSL Fusion, well, not one bit... same for the compressor, just some regular compression that sound like hundred other plugins. I have so many reverbs already, so I will skip on this one.
I actually really like the SSL plugins, but I agree that they aren't really "mojo" plugins IMO and I don't think they capture the SSL vibe as well as other brands do, ironically. But, I like the interfaces, features, workflow, etc, and I only buy them when they're on sale for $20-30 each.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I love X-EQ 2. It 'sounds' so professional.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

plexuss wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 am Not often you get to necrobump your own post from 3 years ago... :party:

Was $229. then $279... and Now $29! until 1 Dec 2021... see you in 2024! :party:

https://store.solidstatelogic.com/produ ... e-flexverb
Correct! Now $18 valentine sale.

Actually a really nice reverb. It's like a dirty room, but not boxy or too metallic, just gritty and helps thicken the sound being reverberated.

I'm stoked to get this actually. I think it also has a bit of the Strymon flavour. I can think of a few things that this is the perfect reverb for!

$16.01 at JRRShop with code FORUM.

Still haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have so many stupid reverbs already, even hardware ones...but this one has been in my "wait-for-next-sale" list since the last go-around, so the snag is inevitable!

Return to “Effects”