Synthmaster 3.0 - When?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SynthMaster is not a sampler, however it can load samples and wavetables into the oscillator.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

in the manual stand

http://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster/d ... manual.pdf page 50
In SynthMaster, it is possible to import single/multisampled WAV/AIFF files onto SynthMaster as SFZ Instruments, which can be played by any oscillator/modulator. SynthMaster can read the root note information from each WAV/AIFF file. It can also read loop start/end points, so you don’t have to worry about those if they are defined in the WAV/AIFF header. If you are importing multisamples, and they don’t have root notes defined in the WAV/AIFF headers, you can do that by renaming the files in the following way:  Multi1.C1.wav  Multi1.G1.wav  Multi1.D2.wav  Multi1.A2.wav... To import the file(s), simply do the following: 1. Drag and drop your WAV/AIFF file(s) on to the oscillator waveform view (or alternatively choose “Import Multisamples as SFZ” from osc waveform dropdown menu) 2. Enter the name of the SFZ file to create, and save!
but i see not the menu "Import Multisamples as SFZ" and drag and drop did not import the multisample. there is a picture in the manual, that show osc type is set to basic and there can see a many cycles waveform named testguitar. so how get this work. or is this a demo limit ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

what will be the upgrade price if i only own synthmaster one and not 2.9

kv331 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:04 am Hi

The upgrade will be $29 for SynthMaster 2.x users, FREE for everything bundle users.
That is utterly insane.

In the best possible way - of course.

I am looking forwards to Synth Master 3 quite a lot!

[/quote]

I am looking forwards to Synth Master 3 quite a lot!
[/quote]

Me too. Such a great value
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

What is the current ETA?
Getting a bit impatient. :D
The price is is right to get V3 from V2 .

Edit: I understand that first V2.99 needs be released before V3 arrives.

kv331 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 pm Guys, I started on the v3 development, the first milestone is to merge the architectural changes in SynthMaster One onto SynthMaster 2.9. That will be v2.9.9 release (Free update). Then we will be able to design the new UI from scratch.
It would be really cool to hear how this is coming along! :D

plus please include a space invader game in the plugin, the one in phase plant is not that good :)

way impatient .... dang... i loved the player, i bought v 1.3 and even cross upgraded to the 2.9 :P
even though i own Komplete 12 (yeah, Massive, Massive X, Reaktor, Absynth and Fm8 included ) i really love Synthmaster for real... and always putting it in use in most of my projects :)

mohokios wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:10 am way impatient .... dang... i loved the player, i bought v 1.3 and even cross upgraded to the 2.9 :P
even though i own Komplete 12 (yeah, Massive, Massive X, Reaktor, Absynth and Fm8 included ) i really love Synthmaster for real... and always putting it in use in most of my projects :)
Thank you so much. =)

3.0.0... Will it be an ordinary update after 2.9.9 or an update with lots of great features?

Will there be a public beta of SynthMaster 3?

We are looking forward...

I mostly wating for SynthMaster3 because I hope they iron out some little bugs that me and other users reported.

Any updates? It will be much appreciated, sort of lika a black Friday special announcement or something, per se

Return to “KV331 Audio”