XT Resources:(Presets)

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you have some XT presets or setups you wanna share post a link here. If you don't have a way to host files message me and I'll host them for you and give you a link to post. Please do your best to stick to the plugins in the list provided by Sickle666 below.

thanks,
nF
Last edited by NicFit on Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

In the intrests of everyone bieng able to simply open a file that is posted here, it would be good to rely upon a common collection of plugs.

I will attempt here to make a list that can be drawn upon specifically for this purpose. I'm sure that my list will not be complete & will see several changes, so PM me with any plugs to add & try to limit them to what is useful for demonstrating your purpose for sharing the file so we can keep the list at a minimum.

The plugs I am listing are not my favorites; they are simply universally known & easy to access. Remember that these plugs are only needed for simply loading a file; you can replace for instance classic verb with your verb of choice once you load the file up, so please don't spam the thread with complaints your personal fav is not listed here, it's about KEEPING IT SIMPLE, folks. :wink: I've included sfz for samples. If there's another freebie that you guys wanna use, like slifty or something, lemme know.
Synths:

EnergyPRO
claw
crystal
free alpha
ORGANized trio
synth1
triangle II
polyiblit

Drums

Machine II
drumatik

Samples

CyberFREE
sfz

FX

Kjaerhus Classic series
all MDA plugs
revolverb lite (great impulse response loader, but flaky web presence)
sir (impulse response loader)
the digital fishphones plugs
nyquist EQ
skuzzphut 6.5 lite
tube baby
slim slow slider collection (side chain compressor included)
frohmage

Multi FX
luxonix lfx-1310

Midi plugs & tools

midi yoke
NikFit's SE plugs
tobybears' midibag
midiview

Sheesh..what a way to spend a Saturday night :roll:

Anyways, I hope this helps everyone get consolidated a little bit more & encourage you to share more files.

PLEASE remember to include non-factory presets for these plugs when you post you eXT files!!

If there is anything essential I am missing, please PM me & I'll get it posted in this list!

Also, there's no real need to stick to this list, but if you don't please post links to the plugs you use in your post so ppl can grab em easier.

Later,
Last edited by Sicklecell666 on Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FX switcher

...slightly modified from the one I posted the other day.

Switches between a dry signal and 4 FX using the following keys...

C1 = Dry
C#1 = FX1
D1 = FX2
D#1 = FX3
E1 = FX4

...requires Luxonix LFX-1310 (and a registered XT):wink:

nF

Here's a bunch of chord presets for the Chords comp :-

Chords.zip

And some arpeggiator patterns :-

Arps.zip

Shif.

yo Nicfit love that switcher thing of yours .I just put in on four diff delays on an nice arp ,makes it so easy to change delay settings at the press of a key.

Genius.

Cheers Jim.

bumblebeeman wrote:yo Nicfit love that switcher thing of yours .I just put in on four diff delays on an nice arp ,makes it so easy to change delay settings at the press of a key.

Genius.

Cheers Jim.
Why not upload your eXT file so we can check it out? If you don't have webspace, NikFit or I would be glad to host the file for you.

Very quick & dirty example of how to set-up Absynth using the eXT seq. Has 4 fx from the classic series used as inserts inside & out of the seq for a basic routing example.

Unless you are new to eXT this file will probably not be of much intrest; I simply threw it together to help a new guy on the eXT forum.

Files needed:

Absynth 2
Classic series (see above)

here's the file

I had posted this eXT rig in another thread, and was asked to make note of it here in case somebody wanted to investigate.

This was set up so that you can feed it a drum loop and mangle it up good. I noticed that sparse rhythms with a bit of ghosted delay came out nice more often than really busy loops.

Here's the file:
http://www.futurehaus.com/crap/eXT_LoopNinja_001.ext

The freeware is available from:

http://www.tweakbench.com
http://www.e-phonic.com
http://www.kjaerhusaudio.com
http://www.silverspike.com/

Here's a screen shot:

Nice, Shane, looking forward to trying this out :D

OK, WHO'S NEXT?!

C'mon ppl, I have a running bet with Nikfit that more of you guys will post your stuff..

Don't make me start using red in my posts.. :x

sickle666 wrote:C'mon ppl, I have a running bet with Nikfit that more of you guys will post your stuff..

Don't make me start using red in my posts.. :x
:lol: ...I PM'd Shane and Shif myself, so they don't count on the bet. :wink:

BTW: thanks to everyone for contributing. :)

And sickle you were the first to break your own rules...I'm not gonna bother saying I told you so :P
But it's cool with me as long as people continue to list the plugins used.

I'll see if I can get some other stuff prepped for the public in the next couple days as soon as have time to figure out how to explain them :?

...keep em coming.

and thanks to sickle for driving this bus ;)

nF

useless babble
Last edited by Sicklecell666 on Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,

You may (or may not :P) be interested in the following - three little .ext files showing one or two nice things. You'll need rgcAudio's Triangle II, e-phonic's LOFI and Computer Music's Ohmygod! plug-ins. There's a Readme.txt file in the zip explaning a few things and with some important info about the files.

Feedback appreciated (even if it's bad)!

Shif.

Oh yeah, the link :- eXT-Examples.zip

Thanks again Shif...I had to pickup an issue of CM today since I gave my old disc to a friend to help get him started, and after a reformat, I couldn't locate Ohmygod :( ...I check these out as soon as I can :)

Here is a Channel Switcher preset I made in reply to another thread

you will need PolyIblit and the MIDIchanneliser plugin from the NDC_MIDI plugins pack. to use the file...

Channel switching is mapped to CC#1(ModWheel)...you may wanna change that.

nF

Does anybody have any groove presets?

Jazz Franco wrote:Does anybody have any groove presets?
Now THAT'S a good request!

How bout it ppl? How are you using the groove function?

Return to “energyXT”