Rekombinator II, granular sample recycler for Kontakt 5

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Rekombinator Rekombinator II

Updated to 1.1:
- Fixed issues with "latch button". Turning latch off, or using latch release keyswitch would restart any active release stages. Fixed latch button behavior, when automated with MIDI knob/slider (as opposed to a button).
- Tagged snapshots for Komplete Kontrol.

For just a moment... it's at Sound-Dust Xmass special, half granules off... hush.

Is there a plan for an update to use the new drag and drop feature (Kontakt 6)?

drag and drop for cracklefield would also be amazing

Leichenschmaus wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:09 pm Is there a plan for an update to use the new drag and drop feature (Kontakt 6)?
Yes, there is a plan. Obviously it's THE functionality to get. It would boost the requirement from Kontakt 5 to Kontakt 6, so I would add the new effects as well. It will take some time though, I can start working on the update sometime January. If anyone's interested in testing, write me PM or mail, I'll let you know when I get to it.

Cool, thx. So I will buy!

fairlyclose wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:18 pm drag and drop for cracklefield would also be amazing
This, I didn't think about. I'm not sure yet how/if the drag'n'drop works with multiples. I'll see how it does with Rekombinator first.

Zombie Queen wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:23 pm
Leichenschmaus wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:09 pm Is there a plan for an update to use the new drag and drop feature (Kontakt 6)?
Yes, there is a plan. Obviously it's THE functionality to get. It would boost the requirement from Kontakt 5 to Kontakt 6, so I would add the new effects as well. It will take some time though, I can start working on the update sometime January. If anyone's interested in testing, write me PM or mail, I'll let you know when I get to it.
enjoy your Zombie Xmas - hopefully drag and drop will open up sales of your great products (and for other creative developers too)

fairlyclose wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:27 pm enjoy your Zombie Xmas
Thank you and have enjoyable holiday time too. I've got pretty much literal ZombieXmass now, as I'm down with a flu, feeling quite zombified, which I took as opportunity to take a break and play Fallout 4, spend some time with more zombies.
hopefully drag and drop will open up sales of your great products (and for other creative developers too)
It's quite amazing it took so many years for this functionality to arrive in Kontakt, I certainly haven't seen that coming. I guess we may thank Straylight for having it.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”