New interesting free synth 32/62bit Win/Mac

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lith

I can mention that when i had osc1 saw-voice and osc2 sine-fm it tried to destroy my speakers.
But no crash.
And the speakers could take it.

Its scary when that happens. Better put a limiter on the master then
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

nice looking synth

New version out. Now a dark version is available, much easier on my eyes! Just remember to hit the switch in the lower right corner by the settings button(it's tiny) for dark mode. Good job mate-

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:11 pm There's a darker version here ...

https://sodadevices.com/dark
"Internal Server Error"

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:29 pm New version out. Now a dark version is available, much easier on my eyes! Just remember to hit the switch in the lower right corner by the settings button(it's tiny) for dark mode. Good job mate-
Ah, this might be why the above link to the dark GUI now results in an internal server error. I have to download the newest version.

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:29 am
Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:29 pm New version out. Now a dark version is available, much easier on my eyes! Just remember to hit the switch in the lower right corner by the settings button(it's tiny) for dark mode. Good job mate-
Ah, this might be why the above link to the dark GUI now results in an internal server error. I have to download the newest version.
Hello,

It was unfriendly to suddenly make a missing page, sorry.
Please use the latest version.

It's a big CPU hog, but sounds very good!

Lith has been updated to v.2.0.3
Changes:

Redesigned UI again.Added a light switch, the 'dark mode' can be selected.Enabled to save resizing settings.Changed notation of note assist, change amount is displayed in case of Mod by Note.Fixed parameter reset not working on Mac.

Soda Devices recognizes that Lith still has some deficiencies and has published a todo list:

CPU usage improvement.Receive MIDI data on VST3.Documents.MIDI-Learn.Support for high resolution.Some non-fatal minor bugs.

Preset order is broken in case of Mac.

Soda Devices plans to introduce a powerful random parameter feature in the next release. It aims at practical functions including modulation, not simple random functions.
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/soda-devi ... -0-3-46613
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:46 pm Lith has been updated to v.2.0.3
Changes:

Redesigned UI again.Added a light switch, the 'dark mode' can be selected.Enabled to save resizing settings.Changed notation of note assist, change amount is displayed in case of Mod by Note.Fixed parameter reset not working on Mac.

Soda Devices recognizes that Lith still has some deficiencies and has published a todo list:

CPU usage improvement.Receive MIDI data on VST3.Documents.MIDI-Learn.Support for high resolution.Some non-fatal minor bugs.

Preset order is broken in case of Mac.

Soda Devices plans to introduce a powerful random parameter feature in the next release. It aims at practical functions including modulation, not simple random functions.
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/soda-devi ... -0-3-46613
:tu:

SodaDevices wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:36 am
Russell Grand wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:29 am
Hello,

It was unfriendly to suddenly make a missing page, sorry.
Please use the latest version.
It's okay, SodaD, but thank you for your words. And yes, I'll download the newest version of Lith when I get onto my laptop. :D

Ok...this is interesting...

I am having the same problem with Lith that I did with Hexeract. There is this constant distortion in each patch that just won't go away. It is a very digital type of distortion, and to be fair it is not on EVERY patch. But while it is missing on Pad 1, it is on Pad 2 and 3.

Windows 10, Nuendo 10, Focusrite Scarlett 6i6.

Has anyone experienced this? Out of thousands of plugins, just Lith and Hexeract do it.

Edit: Ok in a test, changing quality from 1/2 to 1x removes the static. Wonder if Hexeract has that setting? :lol:

Thank you very much for those who use Lith and who are the guides for Lith.
I couldn't reply, but I'm reading everything.
thejonsolo wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:43 am Edit: Ok in a test, changing quality from 1/2 to 1x removes the static. Wonder if Hexeract has that setting? :lol:
Thank you for telling me about this problem.
Yes, with some DAWs, samplerates below 1 will not work.
Please give me some time to consider what to do with this.

Also,
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:42 am Its scary when that happens. Better put a limiter on the master then
It's going to be a bit ahead, but I'm going to put a limiter.
Thank you Halon.

SodaDevices wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:37 pm Thank you very much for those who use Lith and who are the guides for Lith.
I couldn't reply, but I'm reading everything.
thejonsolo wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:43 am Edit: Ok in a test, changing quality from 1/2 to 1x removes the static. Wonder if Hexeract has that setting? :lol:
Thank you for telling me about this problem.
Yes, with some DAWs, samplerates below 1 will not work.
Please give me some time to consider what to do with this.

Also,
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:42 am Its scary when that happens. Better put a limiter on the master then
It's going to be a bit ahead, but I'm going to put a limiter.
Thank you Halon.
:tu:

its now at v2.3.2 with new improvements
v2.3.2(Sep. 2, 2022)
Added the ability for users to specify preset directories.
Removed auto checks for updates.
Fixed a bug in the mod plot indicator.
Fixed a bug that caused noise during legato.
https://sodadevices.com/pages/products/lith/

Release notes here:

https://sodadevices.com/static/Download ... eNotes.txt

Return to “Instruments”