Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reefius wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:24 pm This whole thread is nonsense, it should fit better in the off-topic section.
secret eq tips are production techniques.

Hink wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 pm and reports are rolling in about hpc topics....just sayin :shrug:
At least he's a polite and well mannered troll. They're rare these days.

Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

is a professional higher or lower than a master?

we may have a contest on our hands.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm UK and US - seriously no one thinks they’re not the two run by the most inept buffoons? :o
Is there a country not run by inept buffoons?

vurtopia :)

tomthumbia

wagland

“Where words fail, music speaks.” – Hans Christian Andersen

''Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.'' - Professional Tom

hail pro tom for he is the way!

Aloysius wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:54 pm Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.
That's what I said :)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:21 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm UK and US - seriously no one thinks they’re not the two run by the most inept buffoons? :o
Is there a country not run by inept buffoons?
What's more, these buffons are chosen from the society so it says a bit about people in general heh :D
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

What's a buffon?

an anagram of boffun

Aha! Thanks.

Return to “Production Techniques”