ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiojunkie wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm but I have to respect that he's actually posting something
Absolutely. +1

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 am
audiojunkie wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm but I have to respect that he's actually posting something
Absolutely. +1

/C
I also helped a couple of users here. That's a professional spirit in action! :lol:

:hug:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:14 am
Hink wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:52 pm sorry Tom, I deleted that last nonsense
I'm sorry but what was delated exactly, Hink? I'm serious, I didn't notice heh.
Some guy came in here attacking me and then I responded. It's all gone now so don't worry about it.

Whaaaat? Attacking you? How dare he?! If the League find you Wagtunes, call me, and let me talk to them.

If it's necessary, I'll turn myself in...

Damn professionals in the League...
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Hink wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:52 pm sorry Tom, I deleted that last nonsense
Ok, Wagtunes explained the situation to me. Thanks for taking care about the situation here and maintaining certain, "civilizated" conversation level hehe.

Cheers!

Where are you from, Tom?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:50 am Where are you from, Tom?
Why?

And how do you think? :D I'm curious!

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:11 pm Why?

I was just curious on your accent. Eastern Europe?

Hi Tom,

I don't post here much but just wanted to say thanks for the vid & tune - really great, it rather reminded me of "The Kingdom of Loathing" which is similarly uplifting and positive :-)

I've been reading your posts and have to say I really like your cheerful and positive words: much-needed in this grim world of ours. Plus, I reckon the League screamed in fury at the unmitigated awesomeness of "Kiss the Vagina with Reason"!! :tu: :party:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:13 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:11 pm Why?

I was just curious on your accent. Eastern Europe?
Haha you got me. Yep it's mid/eastern slavic country. That as close as I can point here heheh.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:37 pmHaha you got me. Yep it's mid/eastern slavic country. That as close as I can point here heheh.
:tu:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:38 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:37 pmHaha you got me. Yep it's mid/eastern slavic country. That as close as I can point here heheh.
:tu:
Oh and you? Asking to know if its native English speaking people who can immediately say someone's from slavic country by their accent or maybe its someone from slavic country who knows the other person is from slavic country, too heheheh.

It's probably both in many cases.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm Oh and you? Asking to know if its native English speaking people who can immediately say someone's from slavic country by their accent or maybe its someone from slavic country who knows the other person is from slavic country, too heheheh.

Half Australian, half British, but now living in Netherlands. I used to work with a colleague from Bosnia and you sound a lot like him, hence me thinking down that path.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:49 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm Oh and you? Asking to know if its native English speaking people who can immediately say someone's from slavic country by their accent or maybe its someone from slavic country who knows the other person is from slavic country, too heheheh.

Half Australian, half British, but now living in Netherlands. I used to work with a colleague from Bosnia and you sound a lot like him, hence me thinking down that path.
Oh, ok. I'm content now hehehe.

Man I wish we had them coffe shops in my country, Netherlands are lucky in this matter heh.

Alcohol yes smokes yes, weed that is not nearly as destructive noooooooooooooo nevaaaa!!!

Beautiful government folks take care of my well being :dog:

Also well ethnicly I could say I'm half Andromendian, half Orionian and half Earthnian, so nice to meet you. :lol:

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:01 pm Also well ethnicly I could say I'm half Andromendian, half Orionian and half Earthnian, so nice to meet you. :lol:
:hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”