[RESOLVED] WORST SUPPORT OF THE DECADE!!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I been a long-time user and they've given me excellent support over many years. Instant gratification is an opiate and comes at a cost; both in product cost and the cost of work-life balance. The latter is far more valuable and is a business decision.
It's the music that makes the science worthwhile.

I believe the OP’s issue has been resolved it was related to a system failure and how Ilok handles resets. If we can be of further service please let me know.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Just a note: I banned the Subdubbed account because, as noted, it was a second account of an existing user. Nothing to do with the content of the posts. The main account is not banned.
No longer a moderator.

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:14 pm Apologies as a family oriented organisation our office has been closed during the holidays to allow our staff to have downtime and much needed time with their relatives. I am sorry this has inconvienced you and assure you someone will be in touch shortly. As you can imagine today is a busy day after the holidays.
Come on, I've been trying for two years to register the AiR products I bought here https://www.airmusictech.com/registration and the page isn't still working since August 2018 at least.
Also, I reported issues with two plugins, and aside from a sterile reply on AiR forum I had to bang here on KVR to get actual attention; nothing was done ever since to address/solve the issues.
Of course what you're saying can explain the OP problem, but I have sadly to agree in that AiR support is the worst I've ever encountered. The plugins are great, but they are not perfect and I can hardly use them because I cannot trust a company which support is so poor.

Not to mention that 2019 was meant to be a great year for AiR (not these exact words, not my words), I only saw Drum Synth 500 and well stayed far from it.

- Mario

Any news on the GUI updates sbangs?

mabian wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:38 pm
Come on, I've been trying for two years to register the AiR products I bought here https://www.airmusictech.com/registration and the page isn't still working since August 2018 at least.
Also, I reported issues with two plugins, and aside from a sterile reply on AiR forum I had to bang here on KVR to get actual attention; nothing was done ever since to address/solve the issues.
Hi

I'm sorry, you had a problem with this, it might be related to your browser configuration as we do get many registrations daily. Where you able to register in the end?

While we do our best to address all feature requests and reports its not always possible. If you still need assistance please feel free to reach out on my email above or DM.

Currently, we are aware of the popular request of remastering the UI's and its still on the agenda.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

dandezebra wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:49 am Any news on the GUI updates sbangs?
Catalina support and this is currently being worked on. It will be a free update.
Unfortunately, the effort has taken much longer than we would have liked and we are sorry for this.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:34 am
mabian wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:38 pm
Hi

I'm sorry, you had a problem with this, it might be related to your browser configuration as we do get many registrations daily. Where you able to register in the end?

While we do our best to address all feature requests and reports its not always possible. If you still need assistance please feel free to reach out on my email above or DM.

Currently, we are aware of the popular request of remastering the UI's and its still on the agenda.
Hi, I've been trying with different systems, different internet connections and different browsers for months, I always get a white page after waiting for some seconds. Must be something with my locale settings maybe? I'm on Italian windows (10), will try to find an english language OS...

Thanks,
Mario

Well I have to agree with the OP ... where is my TF3! hahaha

sbangs_air wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:35 am
dandezebra wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:49 am Any news on the GUI updates sbangs?
Catalina support and this is currently being worked on. It will be a free update.
Unfortunately, the effort has taken much longer than we would have liked and we are sorry for this.
Please please please. Loom II, Transfuser 2 are both top notch, but the GUIs are tiny.

IMO a lot of the reason you guys get so much flack is In Musics reliance on Get Satisfaction forum software. About the worst format and stability in a forum I've had to use. It's dropped my ID at least 4 times, contacted support about it more than once, they "fixed it" and it still does it.. It's even sloppy and disorganized on the Beta forums, I'm on there for MPC Live, and it's a painful experience that literally gets in the way of bug reporting.

IMO a lot of the reason you guys get so much flack is In Musics reliance on Get Satisfaction forum software. About the worst format and stability in a forum I've had to use. It's dropped my ID at least 4 times, contacted support about it more than once, they "fixed it" and it still does it.. It's even sloppy and disorganized on the Beta forums, I'm on there for MPC Live, and it's a painful experience that literally gets in the way of bug reporting.
We are currently moving away from that platform as it is no longer poperly supported a refresh of all our company websites is currently underway the first example of the new forum format is www.denondjforum.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Need to weigh in...AIR, I've sent several support requests for an authorization issue with Transfuser and Strike and received ZERO response. What I did get was one mail saying "I should've gotten a response" and asking to evaluate the service. Obviously I gave you low marks. So if there is an AIR person on this forum, I'd sure like to hear from you...

Funny thing: This post started on Jan 2,2020.
"WORST SUPPORT OF THE DECADE"
Umm, yeah, the decade was only 2 days old!
And it's still pretty young :hyper:

barrsa11 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:25 pm Need to weigh in...AIR, I've sent several support requests for an authorization issue with Transfuser and Strike and received ZERO response. What I did get was one mail saying "I should've gotten a response" and asking to evaluate the service. Obviously I gave you low marks. So if there is an AIR person on this forum, I'd sure like to hear from you...
Apologies I missed your PM at the weekend. Could you please send your purchase details or iLok ID, unfortunately, your requests haven't included this. If you email us at softwaresales@airmusictech.com we aim to reply same day for ilok resets during business hours.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Thank you, I have just sent an email.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”