New Linux builds, updated to rev. 9775

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've solved this by going to the beta download page starting with the most recent version for each plugin and working my way down till I find a version that works. For me on 64 bit reaper currently I am using the most recent versions of everything as vst3, except for bazille where only the vst2 works. The versions on the main U-he page crash in vst3 for me if I recall correctly. You could also try the vst2 versions if the vst3 won't work.

Here is the link to the beta page. https://www.u-he.com/downloads/linux/beta/

Thank you for your advice! (I guess I'll stick to the vst2 versions for now though since they work perfectly.)

I know you folks have been busy on other projects (congrats on all the new versions) but I have to ask, any love coming for Triple Cheese in the foreseeable future? Currently using version 8272 ...

(It's been my secret wish to see TC updated and maybe a bit less cheesy ... )

Cheers and be well.
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

The Traveler wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 pm (It's been my secret wish to see TC updated and maybe a bit less cheesy ... )
There might be a complete UI makeover in the works for TC. :wink:
But really can't give any estimate for a release right now, sorry.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:54 pm
The Traveler wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 pm (It's been my secret wish to see TC updated and maybe a bit less cheesy ... )
There might be a complete UI makeover in the works for TC. :wink:
But really can't give any estimate for a release right now, sorry.
No worries and thanks for the info! I just check in from time to time to see what's in the works. :tu:

Cheers.
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Hello,

Request. Would it be possible to add the date in the following line found in the very first msg of this thread:

"Update: We're now at rev. 9775."

So that t looks something like:

"Update Oct 20 2020: We're now at rev. 9775."

I'm dropping by here maybe every 6 months or so, and I'm not keeping track of the version numbers. It can be practical to actually know when the latest available update was made.

Tschüß/Cheers.

Of course, good idea. Will try to remember to do that when the next update is available.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he Linux support”