ArcSyn v4.0.3 Beta Available

Official support for: spcplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, there's a beta of ArcSyn v4.0.3 available from: https://www.spcplugins.com/beta

It has the following changes:
  • Fix: Skin selection isn't recalled.
  • Fix: Modulation matrix slot 16 destinations aren't recalled.
  • Fix: Track data from songs saved with versions earlier than v2.0.0 and not re-saved with v2.0.0 aren't recalled correctly.
  • Fix: BitCrusher-2 type isn't recalled.

Hi,
the version "ArcSyn v4.0.3 Win VST 64-Bit" seems to be an old one since the issue with BitCrusher-2 type is still there. Could you please upload the 64 bit Windows version again?
I tried to contact you twice via e-mail but I always get a "message box full" error.

Cheers,
Andreas

EDIT: Problem solved

I don't know if it's a problem on my computer but neither Reaper 6.09 nor Renoise 3.2 on Windows 10 18363 can detect ArcSyn 4.0.3, in VST2 or VST3 form. The plugin doesn't show in the plugins list, it does not get detected as a plugin.

Jorgeelalto wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:14 pm I don't know if it's a problem on my computer but neither Reaper 6.09 nor Renoise 3.2 on Windows 10 18363 can detect ArcSyn 4.0.3, in VST2 or VST3 form. The plugin doesn't show in the plugins list, it does not get detected as a plugin.
Hi Jorge

I'm evaluating ArcSyn 4.0.3 at the moment in Reaper 6.10 in Windows 18363 and I can see the VST2 version but I don't know if there is a VST3 version or not. Have you checked if the folder it was installed to is being scanned by Reaper for VSTs in the Options menu | Preferences | Plugins | VST?

Craig

Hey Craig,

I just checked again, installing the VST2 version from scratch (after uninstalling all others). I checked that it installed correctly in my plugins folder, and that the path was being detected by Reaper. Still, no luck. I guess I will wait for something or I will try to find a 3.0 installer somewhere... Thanks for the help though :)

I see that 4.0.3 is now available as an official download. Are there still any issues with it? I'm using Reaper x64 and staying away from VST3 versions of anything. No need for VST3 plugins since I don't use Cubase and I can sidechain whatever to whatever with VST2 plugins just fine in Reaper. :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Jorgeelalto wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:25 pm Hey Craig,

I just checked again, installing the VST2 version from scratch (after uninstalling all others). I checked that it installed correctly in my plugins folder, and that the path was being detected by Reaper. Still, no luck. I guess I will wait for something or I will try to find a 3.0 installer somewhere... Thanks for the help though :)
Silly me. It works now. Probably some Visual C++ libraries I didn't had installed. After installing some Steam games, lots of them were installed so now it works! :D Now I know for next time.

Hi! Just a quick bug report. Some kind of UI bug with Layzer and yellow skins, in the envelope section, the vertical sliders ENV, H and S move horizontally too when you move them vertically. It's sort of a slideshow. Doesn't happen on Satyatunes GUI, fortunately :)

Hi. I lost Arcsyn altogether when I went to Catalina. It says "not validated" in the plug in manager. ( as opposed to failed validation, the other bad choice). I downloaded 4.03 but it crashes the plug in manager. Just Fyi, also, any suggestions welcome

For Windows users, you need the latest VC++ Runtimes 2015-2017-2019 to run it. It used to work with VC++ 2015 or 2017 only, but I got an error "VCRUNTIME140-1.dll missing" when scanning plugins. Uninstalling VC++ 2015 and 2017 runtimes, then Installing this latest VC++ 2015-2019 runtimes resolved it.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

updated to arcsyn 4.3 and prefer the yellow gui. just letting you know that some of the sliders tend to jump around in the yellow gui (specially vertical ones). windows 120% scaling.

seems like a long time of no activity over at SPC Plugins! Hope that means they are hard at work on something new!

Should we expect an update to ArcSyn so that it works with Apple Silicon chips sometime in the future?

Arcsyn v4.0.3 works fine for me on a M1 Silicon Mac Mini under Rosetta.

Xryz wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:18 am Arcsyn v4.0.3 works fine for me on a M1 Silicon Mac Mini under Rosetta.
Good to know, although I was thinking a native version :)

Return to “SPC Plugins”