March Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:27 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:24 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:18 pm Is there anybody entering this month besides me? :lol:
been busy looking for toilet rolls.
but i will be in it soon!
In the toilet roll? :o
well im not allowed to travel to see the missus...

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:33 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:27 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:24 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:18 pm Is there anybody entering this month besides me? :lol:
been busy looking for toilet rolls.
but i will be in it soon!
In the toilet roll? :o
well im not allowed to travel to see the missus...
Not exactly locked down here... yet.
However as I am {cough} of an age {cough} I'm told I should stay indoors, and not go out at all. Seeing as I'm very much an outdoor type, that's likely to be pretty damaging to my health in itself :(
As for getting food, most of the places that do deliveries round here are quoting time slots TWO WEEKS away :o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

outdoors is ok, so long as you avoid busy places.

we're not in lockdown, but like you im an at risk becaude of health issues, i cant drive so use buses.
not easy to "socially distance" on a bus :lol:

foodwise, im ok, saw this coming months back, started building up reserves of dried lentils n such.

stay safe.
and may the force be with you all.

also, im not actually having sex with a toilet roll.
give it a few weeks though and who knows :hihi:

gummies are the only thing keeping me sane right now . . .
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Mister Natural wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:26 pm gummies are the only thing keeping me sane right now . . .
magick ones?
lucky!

cant get them here :cry:
youd think at the minute theyd say "yeah, get high at home, its better than wandering about out there..." bastards!!! :cry:

Man Vurt, that is some wild shit you just posted. If anything fit the theme, this really nailed it. Any other month I'd probably put it at the bottom of the scrap heap but this month, you just might have pulled out a winner. We'll see how everybody else feels. Good job! :tu:

well, im hoping for at least top 3! :D

:lol:

glad you enjoyed :)

Just polishing my turd, just knocked it together.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm expecting Beanpole to post, he rarely fails. :)

I'm in with a time-machine throwback to 1985. At that time I was so crazy for all the Brit synth-pop bands & always put Talk Talk near the top of the list.

Peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

The Noodlist wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:09 am Just polishing my turd, just knocked it together.
i hope youre not wasting bog roll :o

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:38 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:09 am Just polishing my turd, just knocked it together.
i hope youre not wasting bog roll :o
Desperate measures in desperate times.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

:hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”