Mod Appreciation Thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not sure it's a guts thing, I dont think the scenario would happen...likely the interpersonal relationship of being face to face changes the dynamic, it's much harder to look at someone and say these things. I totally get that and it is their problem, it is cowardly but more likely tied to a personality disorder and could even be a form of a defense mechanism.

My question to a serial sockpuppet though would be, dont you care about your music? Are you going to abandon your music made under one name, say the hell with it and not care? I dont get this, I dont post a lot of my music because I just dont have time to listen to all the others and I dont feel right about it. The music cafe is full of people who take tremendous pride in their art/music, it deserves much respect. Still why would anyone cut off that resource to troll? :shrug:

I do appreciate your response :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

my mum and one of my aunties find paul weller pleasing to the eye.

---
Last edited by havran on Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:14 pm my mum and one of my aunties find paul weller pleasing to the eye.
Cradle robbers!

I don't even know who the current moderators are these days.
Last edited by havran on Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

havran wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:13 am I don't even know who the current moderators are these days [...]
Well, the list is public:
Hink wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:06 pm memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:57 am
havran wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:13 am I don't even know who the current moderators are these days [...]
Well, the list is public:
Hink wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:06 pm memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468
Not convinced of how accurate that list is for actual ongoing moderation activity though. DH stated he was quitting, but he's still listed. Meffy hasnt logged in in 3 years, and a fair few of the other people on that list have not visited in weeks or months. I always had the impression that Kevvvvv hasnt really been active as such in over a decade, and manytone, griels and bluedad seemed kinda similar; still on the rolls but not here very often, or actively moderating.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Site Stuff”